12.12 stock on video

Germeezy3

forum member
Reaction score
You can just leave it at that now.

Are you that STUPID? I have never said that they all do, he said

Once again they DO NOT WHEEL HOP, but hey you evidently know everything. :deadhorse:

So you argued with me to say that I was wrong, but yet by agreeing with the statement you highlighted you admit that he was wrong. What am I missing here, why is this thread being cluttered by STUPID?

Wnt2gofst

Banned
Reaction score
I can say i am not wheel hoping. Tires just suck as i am spinning. I am sure i put some Nitto nt555 on it for the street this problem could be fixed.

This why i didnt bother with my regular street tires would not have been able to run the times we did at all. I would have not been able to shift or 60 like it did. Once sweet spot was found with tire pressure and rpm range 1.6 60s was easy..

BAKnBLK2010

Harley Davidson FLHTCI
Reaction score
I can say i am not wheel hoping. Tires just suck as i am spinning. I am sure i put some Nitto nt555 on it for the street this problem could be fixed.

This why i didnt bother with my regular street tires would not have been able to run the times we did at all. I would have not been able to shift or 60 like it did. Once sweet spot was found with tire pressure and rpm range 1.6 60s was easy..

Hey look Germy, another 2011 with no hop!!

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Why are you surprised remember they ALL don't hop...
But the ones that don't are an anomoly? meaning the ones that don't are freaks of nature.
Please tell me you knew what the word anomoly meant when you typed it.

Germeezy3

forum member
Reaction score
But the ones that don't are an anomoly? meaning the ones that don't are freaks of nature.
Please tell me you knew what the word anomoly meant when you typed it.

The ones I have driven have all hopped, so to me his is an anomaly. But again I said that the ones I have driven all hopped. He specifically say that NONE of them hop.

my mustang wheelhops like a mofo

It can't be nooooo, BaknBlak said so....based on his own personal car he is convinced that none of them hop.

1wldpny

Reaction score
Conditions, people, conditions. If you think you're going to use your calculator to determine a real world trap speed, you are fairly naive.

I ran 122 mph twice last time out. I had never ran over 120 before. It was all WIND, and it had very little effect on ET, as I ran within 0.02 seconds of my best ET with a 5 mph lower trap earlier in the day.

On a different day this 12.12 @ 114 could be a 12.45 @ 110.
Sorry about the naive Montanans, Some of them seem to like bench racing to much! You can't find out how fast you are with a calculator! LOL!

Last edited:

Wnt2gofst

Banned
Reaction score
nice runs, cant wait to see your car all done up with some mods. i get back in april so i probably will miss you there in killeen. but then you can sit out here like me and watch my video's lol
Sounds like a plan..cant wait to see what that thing does after ummm new tires....lol....Seen your car all time when went got bottle filled on the G8..

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back