12v ignition hot with key

09gt3v

forum member
Reaction score
Tried using google and couldn't find a straight answer, gonna be putting gauges in this weekends and wondered where everyone taped into for the 12v that comes on when you turn the key on! Or did you guys just go to the fuse box?

golkhl

forum member
Reaction score
I used add-a-circuits, and powered them from slots #5 and #13 in the passenger side kick panel fuse box.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Fullboogie

King of the Ski - OG Jr.
Reaction score
...or learn how to use a multimeter and find out for yourself. This is basic shit that you should know how to do if you're modifying a car.

09gt3v

forum member
Reaction score
^dude I could use a test light yea but I don't want a cluster fuck of wires everywhere cause that looks like asshole! I'm prolly more intelligent than ur ass! I was just looking for a fast and clean way that someone knew ahead of time such as the cgi lighter outlet! Why the fuck is this forum here? To make shit easier... I mean it's a good damn street car just help the fuck out and leave the shit talk out... If you wanna talk about real race cars I'll school ur ass there! Was just looking for a fast and friendly way...
But once again people mouth! Done with the kid bullshit from this forum

Fullboogie

King of the Ski - OG Jr.
Reaction score
Hey dipshit - no spoon feeding around here. This forum is not to make your life easier. The reality is that you are too damn lazy to do the legwork yourself, so you put up a thread asking us to do the work for you. You're the kind of guy who starts a thread asking "what's the diameter of my exhaust pipes" because you're too damn lazy to get under your car and measure yourself.

Please, take your grade school text-typing and go somewhere else, you lazy motherfucker.

2DaDarkZide PR

Vroom, Burble, Burble
Reaction score
^dude I could use a test light yea but I don't want a cluster fuck of wires everywhere cause that looks like asshole! I'm prolly more intelligent than ur ass! I was just looking for a fast and clean way that someone knew ahead of time such as the cgi lighter outlet! Why the fuck is this forum here? To make shit easier... I mean it's a good damn street car just help the fuck out and leave the shit talk out... If you wanna talk about real race cars I'll school ur ass there! Was just looking for a fast and friendly way...

The irony of your "kid" comment. The response wasn't warranted.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
ok, ok, settle down everyone

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score

ok, ok, settle down everyone

stkjock, I'm surprised you aren't up this guys ass for this comment. Someone is in a good mood today!

roberts

forum member
Reaction score
I have posted alot in this forum and have read lots of threads and most of the comments are full of ass comments why cant ppl just answer the question and go down the road and not troll on the thread????

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back