1st impressions of my jon Lund tune...

Kevinmach1

Major Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Decided to go ahead and try one of the tunes by Jon Lund for my 06 Mustang GT. I haven't been able to find a tune for my car that I have been happy with, so after waffling back and forth about spending the money, I finally decided to go for it.

I got the tune pretty quickly after I send off the payment and Jon got all my info and mod list. The first tune idled pretty high right off the bat, so Jon had me datalog (which he walked me through, very easy...), and he sent me a revision.

So, after spending a couple hours driving it around, I will say without a doubt this is the best money I have spent hands down so far. Not only does it sound like the cams are alive, it has excellent torque, power and the car just plain drives better. It shifts great, and if anyone has an automatic they will tell you that the auto is hard to tune. I can't tell you if I gained any speed in the 1/4 mile, but would bet money it has. More importantly... It is 100% more fun to drive!!! I was on the verge of trading it off for a new camaro, now I'm planning on keeping it for a while...

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I was on the verge of trading it off for a new camaro,

I have been wondering about you and what you have been up to. Damn, we need to meet/catch up over a few :cheers:

Kevinmach1

Major Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have been wondering about you and what you have been up to. Damn, we need to meet/catch up over a few :cheers:

No doubt... I've been out of the loop for a while. About ready to back to it!!

Kevinmach1

Major Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Awesome man. Sounds great. Can't wait to get mine. My tune is so far off at the moment it is regularly going into limp mode.

Well I say go for it. I didn't realize how big a difference there was.... :boobies:

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No doubt... I've been out of the loop for a while. About ready to back to it!!

I hear you. I have eleven vehicles. Mustang's are only a part of my life. BUT when I read the part about camaro I HAD to jump on you!

I'm glad you found a tune to fit you car.:boobies:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back