2 Brand new Trunk release switches

08 Vapor

forum member
Reaction score
I'll also take one of these when you have them back in stock. Thanks!

Redfireshaker06

forum member
Reaction score
I sent PM's to the first responders. Let me know if def interested in this batch of 10, or I will ask the others that I didn't get to. The ones I didnt, I'm going to order more tomorrow.

Fullboogie

King of the Ski - OG Jr.
Reaction score
OP - I'm interested in one. However, SHR's website says it does not work on "some" 2007's. What exactly is the problem on 07's, because that's what year my car is?

Redfireshaker06

forum member
Reaction score
Honestly, I do not know. I know SHR has gotten a couple calls about it. I know when i was making these a few years ago. I did not have any problems. Does his site say that it wont work or that the wire in the door sill won't work?

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Fullboogie

King of the Ski - OG Jr.
Reaction score
Looks like it may be a wiring issue:

"Please be aware, that some 2007 Mustangs may exhibit an issue with this kit due to minor wiring differences in the harness. If this affects your car, we have alternate installation instructions that will solve the issue without any changes to the kit."

If so, it looks easy to fix. I'd like to buy one - please PM payment instructions when you are ready. Thanks.

Redfireshaker06

forum member
Reaction score
For the people who I PMd saying they will get the first 10. I need PM's back. Because if no longer interested. I'm going to ask the people who asked later in the thread/pm. Please let me know ASAP. Switches are built, just waiting on the scotch locks to arrive. Hopefully tomorrow. If they come tomorrow, the switches can hit the mail box Saturday. 5 of the 10 are paid for already.

Fullboogie

King of the Ski - OG Jr.
Reaction score
Logged onto Paypal to send you the money, but with the redesigned web page for Paypal, I don't see any option for "gifting" the money to you - which is what you asked for. Suggestions?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back