2 rear race star wheels 15x10/lugs/relocation bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.

n/a3valve

forum member
Reaction score
I sold the wheels twelve hours after me and greg made a deal..

I gave greg a killer deal and sent him my paypal instantly .. and he dicked the dog.

Should of made payment when i gave him my paypal..

He has been wishy washy the whole time.. FOR INSTANCE HE KEPT SAYING

"COUPLE MORE PRICE DROPS AND WE GOT A DEAL. " TO EVERYTHING I WOULD PM

HIM.. IF HE WANTED THEM SO BAD HE SHOULDN'T OF WAITED 12 HOURS. AND THE

PHONE EXCUSE IS NOT MY PROBLEM.. HELL HE TOLD ME A WHILE BACK WHEN I

OFFERED HIM A KILLER DEAL THE "WELL I CAN GET THEM HERE FOR THIS PRICE "

SHIT.. SO ....... IM DONE

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yes I did go back and forth with you on the price....and your killer deal was $10 cheaper than your av
Advertised price....i told you I was at my parents where the internet is spotty and my access was
sparadoc and I was doing this via my phone....regardless,we had a deal, I said it on the forum And in a pm that I woud take them for $330 shipped for everything, last night I got on the internet to send tje payment and I had a pm from you saying you got impatient and sold them underneTh me...and I kept all our pms so I can post them if needed.

n/a3valve

forum member
Reaction score
post away big dog...... wont hurt my feelings any. i two have all our pm's .. do what you gotta do .. but calling dibs on them and still no payment 12 hours later .. yea i sold them underneath you.. id rather sell them to someone who is not wishy washy and ready to make payment.. to each his own.. ps everything is sold.....

n/a3valve

forum member
Reaction score
o and i also have the pm where you said i will make payment saturday.. so you weren't ready to make payment

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Regardless of the other drama you and I had a deal via the forum and pm and without letting me know you sold them to someone else which is fucked up and a dickhead move....period.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This thread will get locked now, but will stay in view for everyone to see and draw their own conclusions on future purchases from the OP. itrader is there for a reason as is bad buyers/sellers section..I will leave my own personal opinion out of this cuz it doesnt matter at this point...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back