2003 Single Turbo Cobra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grabber

Coyote Snob Member
Reaction score
I would love to get into another Cobra. This thing is gorgeous and has some serious power.

For that price, this thing should be sold.

FYI - Shipping this car in an enclosed trailer will net someone about 1,000-1,100. Otherwise, you can probably find an open trailer carrier that will do it for 400-500 bucks on the low end. I did that with my Mach, and there weren't any issues shipping.

OP - Have you posted this on SVTPerformance?

LuckyFlyingROUSH

forum member
Reaction score
I would love to get into another Cobra. This thing is gorgeous and has some serious power.

For that price, this thing should be sold.

FYI - Shipping this car in an enclosed trailer will net someone about 1,000-1,100. Otherwise, you can probably find an open trailer carrier that will do it for 400-500 bucks on the low end. I did that with my Mach, and there weren't any issues shipping.

OP - Have you posted this on SVTPerformance?

Kody the owner did...I think. He didn't have an S197fourm account so I am helping him out since I have good reps here.

GrabberblueS197

forum member
Reaction score
What my dumbass ass doesnt understand is why did I go and buy a new gt at 28+kwhen I could have came on here and gotten a way better deal. :thud: GLWS! Beautiful ride.

Agent007

forum member
Reaction score
^^^^Unless you could pay cash, it is near impossible to find a finance company that will finance anything older than 06'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back