2005-2013 Mustang LED Dome Lights $16.95 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
I have loved my blue lights i bought off you untill now lol....ive had them in for maybe three months and they looked great and got lots of compliments. Out of nowhere the other day the passanger side light just stopped working. Ive tryed taking it out and reinstalling it but it still dont work..., :-(

Taking care of it.

PM Sent

Last edited:

MSgt46270

Reaction score
I have loved my blue lights i bought off you untill now lol....ive had them in for maybe three months and they looked great and got lots of compliments. Out of nowhere the other day the passanger side light just stopped working. Ive tryed taking it out and reinstalling it but it still dont work..., :-(

Taking care of it.

PM Sent

Still waiting for your reply?

Ed

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Christopher D.

Thanks for the order and it'll ship Monday 15th. Tracking number emailed to you already.

Thanks
Ed

ROADFOOLSRIDE

Local Pavement Ripper
Reaction score
Installed these awhile ago. I did red on my interior which looks sinister, and the wife can have a light on without blinding me at night. I also used the white in my running lights.
ehu6yjyh.jpg
u8aru9e8.jpg
anu3y3es.jpg

Sent from the Right of nowhere

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Here a review that I just got today (11-3-12) about my dome lights.

Yes you can buy cheaper, but it doesn't mean it's better made.

2005-2013 Ford Mustang Dome & Map Light LED Upgrade (W/built in Resistor) 2 Bulbs

Customer Reviews
star5.png
Customer These bulbs work great. They completely go out when the map lights shut off. Tried others from another site that do not shut off. Wish I would have found SD Mustang Accessories first. Nice product
Reviewed by: Dave from Orlando,Fl. on 11/4/2012
Thanks Dave for the review.

TopoGuy

The Gunny
Reaction score
...And these are sold by a great guy and retired service member...spend the extra $3 on a superior product from a guy who responds to posts and PMs...support our vets!

Semper Fi!

MSgt46270

Reaction score
...And these are sold by a great guy and retired service member...spend the extra $3 on a superior product from a guy who responds to posts and PMs...support our vets!

Semper Fi!

Thanks TopoGuy

MSgt46270

Reaction score
This is what you can get from cheaper LEDs that don't have built in resistors to keep them from glowing when the dome lights are off.
Why would you want a cheaper product that can just cause another problem.
On this car I removed the leds and installed the better ones and that fix the glowing problem. Cheaper is not always better.

Dome light on
DomeLights1.jpg

Dome lights off with leds bulbs glowing
DomeLights2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back