2005-2013 Mustang LED Dome Lights $16.95 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shake&Bake

Reaction score
I'm on the site about to order a set plus the LP light. Is there something I need to do for the shipping discount? Thanks

MSgt46270

Reaction score
I'm on the site about to order a set plus the LP light. Is there something I need to do for the shipping discount? Thanks

Got the order, thanks. I will have it in the mail today and send you a tracking number also.

Ed

Shake&Bake

Reaction score
Crazy quick shipping. ordered parts fri, already received and installed. excellent product. thanks SD Mustang

stri8ed

Reaction score
Have ordered twice for 2 different Stangs, Fastest shipping ever and quality product! Thanks! And the blues are freaking outstanding, I get compliments all the time.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Have ordered twice for 2 different Stangs, Fastest shipping ever and quality product! Thanks! And the blues are freaking outstanding, I get compliments all the time.

stri8ed glad that you are very happy with the LED dome lights.

Thanks
Ed

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Super fast shipping! Got my yesterday and installed them. The blue looks awesome!

Glad that your happy with them also.

Remember these won't glow on you when the dome lights are off like some other ones.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
I have 150 white bulbs in stock now and plenty of red, blue, green and amber in stock.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Thanks Christopher D. you order will be in the mail Wednesday 10th. Your tracking number was emailed to you.

Thanks
Ed

06tungstengt

forum member
Reaction score
I have loved my blue lights i bought off you untill now lol....ive had them in for maybe three months and they looked great and got lots of compliments. Out of nowhere the other day the passanger side light just stopped working. Ive tryed taking it out and reinstalling it but it still dont work..., :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back