2006 SV1000S 20,xxx miles

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Hey guys some of you may know that I just moved from the Shore to Baltimore. I've tried to ride my bike a few times around here but hate it due to traffic. I'm going to try to sell my bike. Now down to the details.

Asking 4400 OBO (Retail is 4500 with no extras)

2006 SV 1000S
20,xxx miles
D&D dual exhaust with custom shortie mod
Stealth Rear Sprocket +2, -1 up front
Michelin pilot power 2ct tires (about 1-2k left on tires, guessing)
Rear Seat Cowl
Frame Sliders
Rear Fork pucks
Heated Grips for cold weather riding

I'm the 2nd owner of the bike. It had 12k miles on it when I purchased it in June of 2009. The only time the bike has seen the ground was when I was an idiot taking it off the stand and forgot to put the kickstand back down. It was my April fools joke on myself. It barely scratched the lower fairing and is barely visible. The little bubble on the end of the clutch handle also snapped off, but doesn't affect shifting. I have been too lazy to fix it. The bike is in great shape and has lots of torque.

PM me for additional questions or pictures.

Pictures & Video

Last edited:

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
This bike has seen the rain but spends its time in the garage been uses. 1st owner did the same.

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
I would also entertain trade options + cash. I would like fueling upgrades(dual intake pumps), 60 or greater injectors, shortblock, etc...or make me an offer please.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Awesome bike Jason, i wanted a gsxr bad for awhile but after riding motorcross growing up, first time I got on a streetbike I realized i cant not speed and not kill myself lol
GLWS!

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
These bikes are really awesome. I had a very nice one until recently. One of the best sounding bikes on the market. GLWS bro. Nice bike and nice mods. Too bad you have to let it go.

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words guys. It has been really fun and there have been some oh shit moments on this and my old sv650, but I'm still here. If I don't sell it by the time the warm weather comes back around I'll end up riding it more and more and end up not getting rid of it.

Right now it just really sucks because I don't have much room for it and I have it stored in the heated basement. The garage is so small that its really tough to park the car and the bike there. There is a big lip to get into the basement so it will be a pain to just take it out to run down the street or the sort as I used to with the 2 car garage on the shore.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back