2007 BEST ET MPH to date! 8's drive it to the track, shows, dinner!

05mustang_TT_charged

Because Race Car!!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Have some new videos! Coming near you! New best!!

New?!?! I haven't seen information, pictures, or videos of your car. Anything would be nice. I would love to see what it took to get a full weight car in the 8's. Only thing we got is you claiming to run 8's with nothing backing it up unless I missed it somewhere on here.

jeostang

forum member
Reaction score
New?!?! I haven't seen information, pictures, or videos of your car. Anything would be nice. I would love to see what it took to get a full weight car in the 8's. Only thing we got is you claiming to run 8's with nothing backing it up unless I missed it somewhere on here.

+1

agreed

Nickoli

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
+2.

jeostang

forum member
Reaction score
Damn, I'm going to have to find my BIG YELLOW FLAG.

I have not pulled it out in a while.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well since Bob chimed in, I am sure its a real car, but it would be nice to see some slips and videos when this could be one of the fastest S197s on the board.

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
+5.....I've seen the car run multiple times. He races at the same tracks as I do...the car is very fast, every run I seen was sub 10....but I wasn't there during these runs... Jim's a busy guy I'm sure he will pop his head in here soon.

bolivianpimp

Reaction score
a Vortech took a full weight S197 to the 8's? Or am i reading wrong? Didnt know they had that much potential..

Blackblurr2007

forum member
Reaction score
Here is more picture! 12-25-2011...

100_1858.jpg

100_1859.jpg

100_1860.jpg

This one is in front of my Ford dealer! LOL

100_1857.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

frarmar

Killer boots man!
Reaction score
Sweet!! Can't wait to see vids.

Talk about a sleeper! all the way down to the license plates... lol

:beer:

Last edited:

Blackblurr2007

forum member
Reaction score
Sweet!! Can't wait to see vids.

Talk about a sleeper! all the way down to the license plates... lol

:beer:
I try.. I had out today for the Christmas cruz and put it away after the pics! All my Videos are grudge races so I will make a playlist and shorten up the videos so it will load faster. Good enough? I cant tell everyone EVERYTHING because its forsale and dont want to ruin the grudge car deal it has going for it! A video wont hurt anyone though! Then I can sleep better that all the NONE believers can feel better! It just takes time, with the "RIGHT people" ! :omfg:

frarmar

Killer boots man!
Reaction score
I try.. I had out today for the Christmas cruz and put it away after the pics! All my Videos are grudge races so I will make a playlist and shorten up the videos so it will load faster. Good enough? I cant tell everyone EVERYTHING because its forsale and dont want to ruin the grudge car deal it has going for it! A video wont hurt anyone though! Then I can sleep better that all the NONE believers can feel better! It just takes time, with the "RIGHT people" ! :omfg:

Haha. I'd like to see peoples faces when that thing busts down the track. Hell, I know what people at my local track think when my slow ass car runs what it does.

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
Are you willing to pm us the mod list so we can know the secret recipe for running 8s in a full weight car?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back