2007 GT 55kmiles 5spd 99% stock $16000

ksack

forum member
Reaction score
For what it is worth, I sold my 06 GT today for $14k cash. Black 5sp with 31k on the clock. Returned to stock.

cschoening09

forum member
Reaction score
i have a buyer lined up. $15,000 cash. he is picking it up Saturday. a week from today. hopefully he follows through and everything goes smooth with the bank and what not. I still owe on it, but I owe less than 15000 so I shouldn't have any problems as long as I walk in and give them cash for the payoff amount, write him a bill of sale and send the title to him after I get it in a couple weeks after its paid off

2L8IWON

forum member
Reaction score
i have a buyer lined up. $15,000 cash. he is picking it up Saturday. a week from today. hopefully he follows through and everything goes smooth with the bank and what not. I still owe on it, but I owe less than 15000 so I shouldn't have any problems as long as I walk in and give them cash for the payoff amount, write him a bill of sale and send the title to him after I get it in a couple weeks after its paid off

CONGRATS brother!!! How did you sell it (Craig's LIst, Autotrader, etc)?

cschoening09

forum member
Reaction score
craigslist I believe. although there was quite a bit of interest over local facebook pages. im in Omaha Nebraska area and this guy is coming from Kansas.

2L8IWON

forum member
Reaction score
I guess Craigs List it will be. if you get any other calls push them my way ;-)

I'm asking $16k, 34k miles. Full bolt ons, GT500 conversion, Foose wheels, Steeda Cowl

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back