2007 GT demod sale, suspension, lights, shifter, etc

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
I am the ninja buyer. PMed less than 2 hours after original post and asked about the shifter before he posted pics. Just lucky I was surfing at the right time. I've missed the MGW a few times myself so I know the feeling.

I've done this before a sale thread was even posted. Guy totaled car and said he was gonna part out and I pm'd.

etnoats

forum member
Reaction score
Just etiquette to comment so people know there's other people in line. It is what it is.

OP Good luck selling the remainder of your part out. Look forward to seeing what you do next.

bump for sour grapes.

Post number 2. But see your point on not saying what I was interested in.

Sour grapes make poor wine.

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
When you say the 2012 GT500 Axlebacks were modified to fit, were the inlets too small/big? Did you have them modified to fit or were they already that way?

SNKPWR

forum member
Reaction score
When you say the 2012 GT500 Axlebacks were modified to fit, were the inlets too small/big? Did you have them modified to fit or were they already that way?

I bought them from Sprayer84 already modified. Looks like they cut off the inlet and hangers and welded on new hangers and stock 05-09 inlets. Fits pretty dang good and they don't leak, the welded areas aren't the prettiest but you can't see any of that when they're mounted anyway.

StangPhD

forum member
Reaction score
You bought them from me cuz.......they are bad ass. Full boogie dabbed them up. They are the nastiest chambered set up you can run on a 3V. I may want them back........

SNKPWR

forum member
Reaction score
You bought them from me cuz.......they are bad ass. Full boogie dabbed them up. They are the nastiest chambered set up you can run on a 3V. I may want them back........

Sorry I put the wrong name! Thanks man ill sell them to you lol

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Is the MGW gone? I'm ready to buy if the first person doesn't come through.

SNKPWR

forum member
Reaction score
Yes it's sold along with the clear signals, strut brace, gt500 steering wheel, pac swi, shift boot, and pioneer head unit

SNKPWR

forum member
Reaction score
All sold parts have been delivered or are scheduled for pickup today. Should have the lower control arms, upper control arm, and MRT hood struts off tonight barring any unforseen circumstances, and will post pics.

outkast09

Reaction score
yea i mean separate them since I already have the struts. and alright i'll surely be waiting.

torchred

forum member
Reaction score
I would like to buy the front struts if that other guys wants the shocks. Shocks are in the back right?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back