2007 GT demod sale, suspension, lights, shifter, etc

SNKPWR

forum member
Reaction score
ALL PARTS GONE/SOLD THANKS GUYS!!

I'm going back to stock to trade up, I will be adding things as they come off. What I have listed is what is off or coming off today. Will also have a set of Koni orange, pioneer head unit, and some other things. Prices can be discounted for a local sale. Located in Lake St Louis MO.

CDC decklid panel. SOLD

MRT no drill hood struts. DELISTED

BMR red on car adjustable upper control arm and hammertone mount. SOLD

UMI lower control arm relocation brackets. Included is all the hardware that I needed to install on my car. Shows a little wear where the fasteners are but still in very good shape. SOLD

UMI lower control arms, poly ends. Bushings are in great shape as is the finish. Never squeaked a bit. DELISTED

Panhard bar, on-car adjustable, spherical bearing on the axle end and poly on the body end. I can't remember what brand I was told it was when I bought it used, but it is very solid and easy to adjust and in great shape. DELISTED

Stock tails, tinted lightly and uv coated after. They look very good and have a slight matte finish. The reverse lenses were taped off and are untinted. Harnesses and bulbs included. SOLD

MGW shifter, current generation, used about 6-7 months, was new before I installed on my car. Best shifter for a 3v IMO solid precise shifts. SOLD

Modern billet (I think that is the brand) 12v power source plug. Satin aluminum finish is great shape. SOLD

Koni Orange shocks and struts. I have put about 6k miles on them, I think previous owner said 8-10k on them. Still ride awesome with the springs listed below. Struts and shocks SOLD

Eibach sportline lowering springs. I believe they lower 2" fromt and 2.4" rear. See my sig pic for reference. I loved them, they do have a stiff ride but definitely not jarring with a good set of dampers (like the Konis above). They were on my car about 6k miles, not sure about previous owner, but they may have been new when I bought them, I can't remember. They certainly look new. SOLD

Stock shift boot in excellent condition, not sure if there are different grades but it is the exact same as the one that came with my premium GT, only in much better shape. SOLD

2012 GT500 axle back modified to fit 05-10 GT. Hands down best sounding mufflers on a 3V I've ever heard. SOLD

Smoked clear fromt turn signals with chromed amber bulbs so you can't see the yellow, looks killer on-car, SOLD

Ford Racing STB, very good condition only a few tiny nicks. SOLD

Ford Racing 3V CAI, about 8k miles on it, excellent condition, SOLD

2010 3V intake manifold with Steeda charge-motion delete plugs installed, SOLD

Last edited:

SNKPWR

forum member
Reaction score
FRPP CAI and 2010 manifold are off. Should have current-gen mgw off tomorrow, 2012 Gt500!axle back can come off anytime needed.

SNKPWR

forum member
Reaction score
Not the best quality but gives you an idea. The vid doesn't do it justice they sound so much better in person

In-car driving vid

SNKPWR

forum member
Reaction score
Updated with more parts removed. Some items have interest but no accepted offers yet, though I will honor counter-offers I have made to a couple people if they accept it, rather than skip them for another buyer, in other words of someone else wants to buy I will give the first person the opportunity to purchase for my last requested amount.

I do have a buyer committed to purchase my 2012 gt500 steering wheel, PAC SWI module, and pioneer double din touch screen head unit, but will post those up if he happens to back out.

Tomorrow or Wednesday I should have removed the umi LCAs, UMI relo brackets, umi panhard (on-car adjustable), tinted stock tail lights, and CDC trunk lid panel.

For those that have asked in pm, the roush spoiler in my sig pic will not be removed and sold as it would leave multiple holes in the body. I have also sold my AMR wheels but have two extra 18x10 one with some rash about 8" long but not deep, one with a pretty small chip on the edge, if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

SNKPWR

forum member
Reaction score
I just posted the shifter pic late late last night, but was already messaged on the MGW by two others yesterday before I posted the pic. Looks like it is pending payment now to the first buyer but I will contact you guys in order if it falls through

etnoats

forum member
Reaction score
I am the ninja buyer. PMed less than 2 hours after original post and asked about the shifter before he posted pics. Just lucky I was surfing at the right time. I've missed the MGW a few times myself so I know the feeling.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
I am the ninja buyer. PMed less than 2 hours after original post and asked about the shifter before he posted pics. Just lucky I was surfing at the right time. I've missed the MGW a few times myself so I know the feeling.

Just etiquette to comment so people know there's other people in line. It is what it is.

OP Good luck selling the remainder of your part out. Look forward to seeing what you do next.

bump for sour grapes.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back