2007 GT w/ Roush fascia, run 4 fogs and 2 headlights at same time?

Hotshot

forum member
Reaction score
So as you all know i have a Roush front end on my GT. I currently run the headlights and roush fogs on at the same time with my turn signals and "halo" foglights enabled as well. I'd like a way to bypass the cut-off in the roush fog light kit and be able to run all 4 foglights with the headlights as well. I am not planning on driving around town like that obviously since its bright as heck. but when i'm in "the sticks" and want the extra brightness or to display at a show i'd like a way to run all 6 bright lights at the same time. Does anyone have a way to bypass the switch that automatically disables the GT fogs when i enable the roush fogs? as or right now i have a toggle switch for my Roush fogs right next to my interior brightness "wheel switch".

Hotshot

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You would have to bypass the roush relay and wire them directly to a 12v source with the switch. Then you can turn them on when ever you want independently of everything else.

I deleted my grill fogs awhile ago, so when I installed the roush fascia and fogs, I just wired my roush fogs directly to the oem fog wiring so they run off the oem switch i didnt use the roush relay harness.

Hotshot

forum member
Reaction score
You would have to bypass the roush relay and wire them directly to a 12v source with the switch. Then you can turn them on when ever you want independently of everything else.

I deleted my grill fogs awhile ago, so when I installed the roush fascia and fogs, I just wired my roush fogs directly to the oem fog wiring so they run off the oem switch i didnt use the roush relay harness.

forgive any "stupid" questions cause as far as wiring goes i'm a newb still. So basically i would have to ditch the roush harness and then wire them from my kill switch to the fogs then to a power source like the battery or power port?

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah ditch the roush harnes, you can reuse some of it as wiring. You needa ground and 12v source for each fog. And you can run the switch to interupt either the 12v or ground to turn them off.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back