2008 "tigermachine II" Bullitt Mustang build, Pics & Video on Post #518 ...

flyfaster1

Reaction score
Hell of a nice loaner and hell of a nice fellow mustang owner/friend!.. really liking that clean car.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hell of a nice loaner and hell of a nice fellow mustang owner/friend!.. really liking that clean car.
I appreciate it and will pass that on to the real owner Bobby when I see or talk with him.

It is a pretty awesome looking Bullitt especially when seen in person.

I guess Bobby actually is like a brother to me really .........

MCSdetailSept20133_zps11ed4f8e.png

Bobby drives a refrigerated Semi for Prime inc. so he does not want to drive the Bullitt on a daily basis.

He has a small economy car he drives on a daily basis.

So he said heck take my Bullitt and use it when you need to.

I know it will be looked after if you have it so No-Worries.

This is Me in front of the Prime Semi he drives.

Terry

Last edited:

Scott

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Not sure how I missed this for a whole day!

Good luck with the build Terry and as I have said previously I am very much interested in your status reports when you start to spill the beans!

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I need better friends

Hi Dave ...

You don't need better friends you just might wish to have the (Right Friend or Friends).

I can tell you they are far and few ..........

Not sure how I missed this for a whole day!

Good luck with the build Terry and as I have said previously I am very much interested in your status reports when you start to spill the beans!

Hi Scott,

Trust me it will be No-Secrets once I get the Bullitt back and the camera that has the Pics.

Terry

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Road trip is firmed up at least to Michigan & hopefully Brenspeed ...

Up-Date,

Bobby and I will be taking off soon on a road trip.
(Bobby provided me my Loaner 2008 Bullitt Mustang)

Actually I'm thinking the two (2) of us will be heading NORTH on Monday, December 9th, 2013.

Off to Michigan 1st then the next day (December 10th, 2013) off to Pierceton, IN. to

(Bobby has some Business to take care of in Michigan)

You will be I'm pretty sure the 1st person to {Preview} the up coming revised Phase # 2 "tigermachine".

idea.gif
I have all the confidence in the world what you {See & Hear} will remain with you.

I have seen only a few limited pictures so this will also be a new deal for me as well.

The trip from Michigan to Brenspeed will depend on "Weather-Conditions".

Note* If anyone wishes to drive over to Brenspeed on December 10th to meet up with Bobby & I you are welcome.

I suggest contacting either Bobby or Myself to see if weather conditions between Michigan & Pierceton, IN. will allow us to make that trip.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
hard to believe four pages of something coming but who knows
Charly ...

Well there really is no nothing to post as it is not completed.

Bobby a buddy of mine was going to MI to pick-up a front fascia for his son's 01 Bullitt Mustang.

So he ask if I wanted to ride with him on the trip North.

I said sure not like I am all that Busy.

So he said if you like we can see what the weather is in Pierceton, IN. where Brenspeed is and drive over.

So we may or may not be able to visit Brenspeed on that trip North come Monday.

Terry

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
HAHA!

About 100-and-some-odd pages of bolt-ons, air ride, turbo, and a ton of grab-assing! And of course talk of a Lambo that was never seen...
Now I see said the (Blind Man). :ugh1:

Well I can assure you the Bullitt Mustang does actually exist and someday it will be completed for this phase #2.

At that point I will take the time to Post up the info.

Heck some people might just find some of the changes of interest who knows.

Terry

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Terry I know it exist. I'm not very patient. I just want to see progress or at the very least some details.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Terry I know it exist. I'm not very patient. I just want to see progress or at the very least some details.
Well I don't know your age so can't really make this suggestion to you.

But I'll just use myself as the example.

I had little to no patience when younger but as I got older I have found out in some things Patience is to one's benefit.

So I have made myself have patience on some matters and as I have said many times I choose not to talk about things that are (Suppose) to happen until they are a (Fact).

And no I don't for the most part post smart ass replies to other people and this post is not in anyway a smart ass reply.

Somethings just take more time than we like and when dealing with multiple shops and suppliers it can and most likely will get very drawn out for the completed project.

Hang in there as one day it will be completed and I will do the best I can to share what was done.

Terry

v8venomgt

forum member
Reaction score
it doesnt take much to inform people what the general build consists of. why create a thread about a build and provide 0 information. please dont take this as personal attack as it isnt meant to be. that said, this just feels like your greasing the wheel (again) to build more buzz for brenspeed. we get it, they build your car, they race it, and you promote for them/the "tigermachine" is a flagship car or sorts for them. at the end of the day though, youre still paying the bills. so drop the mystery routine, and spill the beans already or just lock it up till its completed and you can have your grand reveal then. this generating buzz with 0 details seems absolutely ridiculous and more like advertisement than anything else.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
it doesnt take much to inform people what the general build consists of. why create a thread about a build and provide 0 information. please dont take this as personal attack as it isnt meant to be. that said, this just feels like your greasing the wheel (again) to build more buzz for brenspeed. we get it, they build your car, they race it, and you promote for them/the "tigermachine" is a flagship car or sorts for them. at the end of the day though, youre still paying the bills. so drop the mystery routine, and spill the beans already or just lock it up till its completed and you can have your grand reveal then. this generating buzz with 0 details seems absolutely ridiculous and more like advertisement than anything else.

Matt, well said.

i am ryan

forum member
Reaction score

I don't see why everyone cares so much about what gets posted and what doesn't. Each person's build thread is their own and they owe nothing to any of us. I'm not trying to start some big debate, but there's an awful lot of complaining over something that is not owed to a single person.

As far as the Brenspeed thing, who cares? We all know they're out there and that they're great at what they do. If you feel that he's parading it around, or that it's "advertising," then perhaps it should be taken up with a moderator so a "vendor" account can be discussed. That's not how I personally feel about it, but I don't run this site and have not yet even been a member for a full 2 years yet.

I think if you take a look at tiger's previous build threads that there will be plenty of photos documenting everything, and it so happens that the build is being done by Brenspeed. I honestly don't see a ridiculous amount of irrelevant Brenspeed posts here. It's possible that a guy is just enthusiastic about who's doing the work.

As far as the racing thing, don't quote me on this, but I believe he's mentioned before that the person that races the car and the driver in the photo in his sig is actually him.

Just my $0.02. Happy Hump-day Eve, gentleman.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ryan answer me this one question. Why start a build thread if you're going to just post random pictures of stuff other than the build?

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Tiger doesn't usually post halfway guys :) He may be waiting to get all his pic's and such done up to his satisfaction.

He's getting done quicker than my blue baller!

EDIT: I think I have a new name for my car!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back