2008 "tigermachine II" Bullitt Mustang build, Pics & Video on Post #518 ...

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
I can actually get this plaque made if I knew Brian would put it on his car...and leave it!

LOL..too funny!

all you had to do is ask.

brian_zps955865f6.jpg

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I think what he was trying to say is: Why the hell are you, and them, using crank horsepower????? I am by no means and old guy but in 16 years of racing cars I have never seen, even the biggest of trailer queens, use crank HP. All that aside the times are what really matter...

Here is a real honest answer.

Mine is (Not a Drag-Race) Bullitt Mustang.

It is, has been, and will continue to be a, (Street Driven Bullitt Mustang) that can be Drag-Raced as I see fit.

Both figures have been posted so it's not like anyone is playing games with numbers.

And actually if you really want the, (Rest-of-the-Facts) on H/P.

It's not, 812 Crank Horsepower it actually is 818 Plus Crank Horsepower based on a 20% LOSS for an Auto Tranny.

Speaking of (Times) if it was not any Faster I could care less.
It was already Fast IMHO.

With the much higher power levels now I think anyone of us with a hint of (Common-Sense) knows it is going to be, FASTER .........

Cam,

I'm leaving in the morning for Brenspeed.

After they complete a New part arriving by Next-Day-Air we will all know then if all is, DONE Wednesday evening.

If so, I will be off to Lufkin, TX. on Thursday morning with a buddy and his wife driving in from Shrewsbury, PA.

My opinion is all will be totally A-OK !!!

Terry

Last edited:

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
You need more parentheses in your posts so we can correctly read them. Nobody can read without your extraordinary measures to emphasize specific words in whatever manner happens to seem right to you at the moment. Just how stupid do you think we are that you feel you need to type like that?

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You need more parentheses in your posts so we can correctly read them. Nobody can read without your extraordinary measures to emphasize specific words in whatever manner happens to seem right to you at the moment. Just how stupid do you think we are that you feel you need to type like that?
Well Brian,

Now that you ask me specifically .........................

T.

HG6283

Granny Shifter
Reaction score
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((subscribed))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Last edited:

Weou09

forum member
Reaction score
Here is a real honest.

Mine is (Not a Drag-Race) Bullitt Mustang.

It is, has been, and will continue to be a, (Street Driven Bullitt Mustang) that can be Drag-Raced as I see fit.

Both figures have been posted so it's not like anyone is playing games with numbers.

And actually if you really want the, (Rest-of-the-Facts) on H/P.

It's not, 812 Crank Horsepower it actually is 818 Plus Crank Horsepower based on a 20% LOSS for an Auto Tranny.

Speaking of (Times) if it was not any Faster I could care less.
It was already Fast IMHO.

With the much higher power levels now I think anyone of us with a hint of (Common-Sense) knows it is going to be, FASTER .........

All of that is fine and dandy, I was explaining what I thought Brian was getting at. As far as (((Common Sense))) goes I have never claimed to have any. But I can tell you that more power does not always equal faster (((times)))

PS: Sorry that they made your plaque wrong. :dunce:

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
All of that is fine and dandy, I was explaining what I thought Brian was getting at. As far as (((Common Sense))) goes I have never claimed to have any. But I can tell you that more power does not always equal faster (((times)))

PS: Sorry that they made your plaque wrong. :dunce:

Weou09,

I have thought this over and come to realize You & Brian are on Top of all this.

Thanks to both of you for getting things completely straightened out. :highfive:

Now back to the Real-Car-Guys if you two are done :sigh1:

Terry

Weou09

forum member
Reaction score
Really hurts my feelings that you don't know my name.(((Larry by the way))) you are right about getting back to the real-car-guys. Just love seeing all the guys at Brenspeed turn wrenches on your car.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Really hurts my feelings that you don't know my name.(((Larry by the way))) you are right about getting back to the real-car-guys. Just love seeing all the guys at Brenspeed turn wrenches on your car.
Larry,

I did just now go check out your, Profile.

Sorry Big-Guy I try to always look to see if the member list their name.

My Badddddddddddd

Hang in there man it's all good.

KMP_SGT1066

forum member
Reaction score
I've been checking on this thread cause I, for one, can't wait to see the finished product. Yall that come in here just to bash or make fun of makes no sense to me. Grow up and if you have nothing nice to say then get the fuck out. It's simple, this is Terry's thread and if you don't like the way he types or what he has done with his car then don't click on it. /rant

Ready to see this Bullitt. Congrats on the wait almost being over, Terry.

Kyle

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well i left this thread alone long enough, where are the pictures at already????

Terry, Do you fly someone from Brenspeed up if you have a light bulb out? :poke: i kid i kid.

Seriously though need pictures!!!!

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score

I've been checking on this thread cause I, for one, can't wait to see the finished product. Yall that come in here just to bash or make fun of makes no sense to me. Grow up and if you have nothing nice to say then get the fuck out. It's simple, this is Terry's thread and if you don't like the way he types or what he has done with his car then don't click on it. /rant

Ready to see this Bullitt. Congrats on the wait almost being over, Terry.

Kyle

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((subscribed))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Well i left this thread alone long enough, where are the pictures at already????

Terry, Do you fly someone from Brenspeed up if you have a light bulb out? :poke: i kid i kid.

Seriously though need pictures!!!!

Yes Terry.
You gotta give 'em up:)

OK Guys,

Can't post Pics even if I wanted to.
No camera it is in the Bullitt Mustang that is still at BRENSPEED.

But ..........

Here is what I was given yesterday when a Buddy of mine and I were at BRENSPEED.

Suprise from Tigerhonaker

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112341

Bobby, got his Dyno Chart print-out and Brent gave me mine also.

So ..........

This I think I should share with you guys. :highfive:

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Terry whyd you choose the 2.3 over the 2.9? Any other performance mods made or was the blower swap it?

nitrobob

forum member
Reaction score
817 hp... How was that number figured (was it dyno'd).... 25% loss is a bit much for an auto... I would think it would be more around 740ish at the crank. Just wondering how Brenspeed came up with that number???

Weou09

forum member
Reaction score
817 hp... How was that number figured (was it dyno'd).... 25% loss is a bit much for an auto... I would think it would be more around 740ish at the crank. Just wondering how Brenspeed came up with that number???

Wild ass guess? It seems they made the plaque wrong. They shit ole' Tiger out of 5.91 crank horsepower. I'd be pissed!:dead2:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
HP/.8=CHP

That's the math. Not that I agree with it

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Terry whyd you choose the 2.3 over the 2.9? Any other performance mods made or was the blower swap it?

Wild ass guess? It seems they made the plaque wrong. They shit ole' Tiger out of 5.91 crank horsepower. I'd be pissed!:dead2:

HP/.8=CHP

That's the math. Not that I agree with it

Dave,

We know that the 20% loss with the Auto is just to me an approximation at best.

15% for the Manual and 20% for the Auto.

Personally to me way to darn many people get hung-up on numbers.

I much prefer being an older guy to get in the Mustang and try it out from the, Seat-of-the-Pants feel.

Either the Damn thing is Faster or it is not.

In my case I can't actually say for this new set-up, yet.

You can bet I will know soon though.

Terry

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back