2008 "tigermachine II" Bullitt Mustang build, Pics & Video on Post #518 ...

HG6283

Granny Shifter
Reaction score
Hey Ron,

I think you have more than done your part over on another Mustang Internet Site don't you.

Grow the Fuck-Up man your 60-Years Old and acting like a freaking child.

Stop being a Smart-Ass everyday of your life it's really not necessary.....

This Thread has not a Damn thing to do with you so you don't like it I have a suggestion for you.

Keep the Fuck off it and go Fuck yourself you Low-Life Mutha-Fucka !!!

And since you feel the need to come over on S-197 to my Thread and show your ass I have something else to tell you.

You post anything Smart-Ass at all on the other Mustang Internet Site and I'll personally REPORT every Post you pull that Shit on.

You have now been WARNED so show your ass over here these guys don't give a Rat's Ass ............

Hey Terry,
1. This is an open forum, and all poster's opinions are respected as such.
2. I have NEVER used such inappropriate and insulting verbiage on an internet site as you have used just now, even in person, and you know that to be true.
3. I don't care what you report.
4. Your threats are being recorded and saved.

Ron

jlmotox

forum member
Reaction score
Damm I guess I'm late to this party and have no clue why tiger is getting so much shit... Haters going to hate I guess...

Anyways BAD ASS CAR! I'm digging it!! Only I wish mine was half as nice! Keep it up and I look forward to more updates!

DiMora

More Is Better
Reaction score
Love your car, Terry.

Ignore all the BS and keep the pics coming. Yeah, this site is hard-core tech - and I love it here...but keep being yourself. You may get flamed, but who cares. You've been around long enough to do as you please.

:thumb2:

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey Terry,
2. I have NEVER used such inappropriate and insulting verbiage on an internet site as you have used just now, even in person, and you know that to be true.

Ron

Hey Ron,

Just so you get this as Clear as I can say it to you.

Fuck-Off ... Dick-Head, your a Fucking Low Life !!!

Damm I guess I'm late to this party and have no clue why tiger is getting so much shit... Haters going to hate I guess...

Anyways BAD ASS CAR! I'm digging it!! Only I wish mine was half as nice! Keep it up and I look forward to more updates!

Jeff,

Thanks man for the compliments ............

It's very simple as to why the haters are on my ass.
I don't kiss ass and stand on my own two feet.
I try my best to be polite and talk with real car people in a friendly manner.
But unfortunately there are people in this ole world that are Ass-Holes !!!
And some of them don't like guys like me.
I do as I wish and don't ask for others opinions.
I do it my way ......

And honestly I think everyone else should do their cars the way they choose.

As I have said many times on this thread and others.
If you don't like me, my Bullitt then simply ignore me as I will try my best to do with them.

Anyways BAD ASS CAR! I'm digging it!!
Only I wish mine was half as nice!
Keep it up and I look forward to more updates!
I'll make the attempt to up-date here as anything worth while takes place.
For what it is worth I appreciate your post and comments.
It's to bad that guys can't just talk to one another in a civil and respectful manner.
Let's be honest this and the other Mustang Internet Sites are just really suppose to be guys talking Mustangs.
Not all the HATE ongoing Crap !!!

Love your car, Terry.

Ignore all the BS and keep the pics coming.
Yeah, this site is hard-core tech - and I love it here...but keep being yourself.
You may get flamed, but who cares.
You've been around long enough to do as you please.

:thumb2:

Shane,

Thank-You ... Sir :thumb2:

You know I think at times I am simply in the complete wrong generation.
My parents would come undone if in their life times they see how things are in today's world with people.
I suppose for those that for whatever reason want to Bitch, Piss, Hate and so on, so be it.

No-Worries things are now coming together for Brent and the damn long wait for him and me is coming to a close.
The wait has been worth it IMO and it had nothing as I said above to do with Brenspeed.

I'm pretty sure Brent is going to rent that local Osceola drag-strip next month for some testing.
Now that I have shipped the tires and UPR rear kit to him.
He can get the whole car completed and set the new TCI SSF shift schedule the way I want it for the street.
If it all works out I'm pretty sure I will make some passes on it and see if I can get it in the 10's in the 1/4 mile.
That's really what I want to be able to do and I want to do it as I take delivery of it.
The fastest I have drove it on that drag-strip was 11.78.
So to get in the 10's that's roughly 3/4 of a second I need to go faster.
We shall see ............

TimeSlipfromOSCEOLADragStripinIN.jpg

Terry

Last edited:

HG6283

Granny Shifter
Reaction score
Hey Terry,

Ron

Hey Ron,

Just so you get this as Clear as I can say it to you.

Fuck-Off ... Dick-Head, your a Fucking Low Life !!!

Point Made.

AndrewNagle

forum member
Reaction score
Terry as DiMora said keep being you, people are either gonna hate you, love you or not give a shit about you. Long ago I (too) stopped worrying about what anyone thinks of me, my car, my truck, my family, my house, my dogs, my loud ass voice or my damn burnished red allen edmonds wingtips

Andrew

DiMora

More Is Better
Reaction score
Terry as DiMora said keep being you, people are either gonna hate you, love you or not give a shit about you. Long ago I (too) stopped worrying about what anyone thinks of me, my car, my truck, my family, my house, my dogs, my loud ass voice or my damn burnished red allen edmonds wingtips

Andrew

allen-edmonds-walnut-burnished-calf-the-jefferson-wingtip-oxford-product-3-2003597-777758391_large_flex.jpeg

I like those.

Kaylan1521

forum member
Reaction score
So what happened to this thread?

http://www.imboc.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3178337&postcount=79

I was enjoying reading it.
Got pulled along with Terry's Mod status. So, you be the judge, once all the facts were presented he was stripped and put on probation. Sure isn't looking the feeble old man he plays on imboc huh? Fucking laughable. For those that accuse the "haters" educate yourself and know the facts before you shoot your mouths off.

If you want some history, ask.

Those posts are keepers though. Too funny.

Weou09

forum member
Reaction score
Got pulled along with Terry's Mod status. So, you be the judge, once all the facts were presented he was stripped and put on probation. Sure isn't looking the feeble old man he plays on imboc huh? Fucking laughable. For those that accuse the "haters" educate yourself and know the facts before you shoot your mouths off.

If you want some history, ask.

Those posts are keepers though. Too funny.

Ok, I am curious. Back story?

NickD87

forum member
Reaction score
Terry I have no idea how any of my questions came across as "some smart-ass-Bull-Shit" as you called it, I wrote my questions in the simplest way possible and simply asked if thats is what happened. I never questioned your math as others have on pointed out if I was a smart ass as you suggested that is what i would have posted...
In regards to my initial and only question about timeline it still seems odd to me that the high power dyno pass was done on a possibly worn out transmission prior to it being sent in for service rather than after. Do you now see why I had the question?
In regards to the swearing and the name calling that was grounds for me to unfriend you on this site.

Weou09

forum member
Reaction score
Terry I have no idea how any of my questions came across as "some smart-ass-Bull-Shit" as you called it, I wrote my questions in the simplest way possible and simply asked if thats is what happened. I never questioned your math as others have on pointed out if I was a smart ass as you suggested that is what i would have posted...
In regards to my initial and only question about timeline it still seems odd to me that the high power dyno pass was done on a possibly worn out transmission prior to it being sent in for service rather than after. Do you now see why I had the question?
In regards to the swearing and the name calling that was grounds for me to unfriend you on this site.

I wondered the same thing but you beat me to it. If a TCI tranny is "worn out" with 20-30k miles then I am glad I enjoy a third pedal. Terry knows this forum well enough, he knew there would be flack for posting shit like that. I would love to see a break down of the cost of this "1000" horsepower build. lol

Weou09

forum member
Reaction score
/\ those are pimp!

I would gladly take on the "tiger machine" after hearing some of the back story. I wouldn't even ask Terry be driver.

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Oh man, this shit is a riot. Why haven't I visited for comic relief before???

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Andrew,

You know as we go through our lives what we see are all the different people.

Some are nice and then like it or not there are the others.

So be it !!!

If I did suggest anything to you be as you are :thumb2:

Andrew

I don't have a worn-out TCI SSF and I never said or implied that I did.
I said I had Brenspeed pull it and send it back to TCI for a complete refreshing.
I had that tranny since 2011 so I decided while Brenspeed had the car anyway to sent it off.
I want the car back as new as I can get it this time around.

I actually thought I did a decent job on answering everyone of your other posts questions.

I even went as far as to multiple times to off you an Apology if in fact I took your post the wrong way.

As far you or anyone else removing me as a friend so be it.
That's your choice.
I can live ether way and so will you.

Terry

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Guys,

In regards to the rest on here that instead of simply discussing Mustangs you much prefer to stir crap up.
Have at it ..........

How very sad it is that men can't simply be civil to one another on Mustang Internet Sites.

Oh well ..............

Terry

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back