2008 "tigermachine II" Bullitt Mustang build, Pics & Video on Post #518 ...

Weou09

forum member
Reaction score
Guys,

In regards to the rest on here that instead of simply discussing Mustangs you much prefer to stir crap up.
Have at it ..........

How very sad it is that men can't simply be civil to one another on Mustang Internet Sites.

Oh well ..............

Terry

Civil? You've been right in the mix with throwing around insults. I'll discuss mustangs with you though. Your mustang says 900r on the side but your tag says 1000r, why?

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Civil? You've been right in the mix with throwing around insults. I'll discuss mustangs with you though. Your mustang says 900r on the side but your tag says 1000r, why?
Larry,

Before you automatically judge me with my comments to that Low-Life, Back-Stabbing Ron Ream you might want the rest of the story from my end.
But I'll save you and everyone on here the trouble of asking me.
I'm not going there at all Ron knows exactly why I say what I do about him and he damn sure deserves my comments.

Next:
The Bullitt has 900R because that was the number before all the last changes.
Those side graphics are not up to date.

If anyone agrees with the numbers or not that's their decision.

Since it's my Bullitt I will have the graphics changed once Brenspeed decides what they want to replace the current ones with.

I'll discuss cars with you Larry anytime you wish.

Next time we discuss cars if there is a next time I'll make sure my post only is about cars.

Terry

Weou09

forum member
Reaction score
"Since it's my Bullitt I will have the graphics changed once Brenspeed decides what they want to replace the current ones with."

Huh?

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
"Since it's my Bullitt I will have the graphics changed once Brenspeed decides what they want to replace the current ones with."

Huh?
Disconnect yourself from reality while inside this realm; it makes things much easier. [emoji23]

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
I have a sort of serious question. Why did you add a spoiler/wing to a Bullitt?

I am not about to get involved in the other BS going on this thread. Just have that one question.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have a sort of serious question. Why did you add a spoiler/wing to a Bullitt?

I am not about to get involved in the other BS going on this thread. Just have that one question.
Dan,

This is why I decided to do it.
Roush actually does test their products so IMO they are functional as in the rear spoiler.
So my thinking was the Roush rear spoiler works and IMO looks great on my Bullitt with the Seibon CF hood, M/T SC-5 wheels etc.
That's why and I totally realize there are a great many people that would not do the same with their Bullitt Mustangs.

There you have the answer.

Terry

sidvicious

forum member
Reaction score
Dan,

This is why I decided to do it.
Roush actually does test their products so IMO they are functional as in the rear spoiler.
So my thinking was the Roush rear spoiler works and IMO looks great on my Bullitt with the Seibon CF hood, M/T SC-5 wheels etc.
That's why and I totally realize there are a great many people that would not do the same with their Bullitt Mustangs.

There you have the answer.

Terry

Personally, Terry, I like the look of your car. Your car has a lot of performance mods and needs to stand out from the crowd. I think the hood, spoiler and wheels you chose are tasteful and not over the top. The only thing I would change is the red calipers. There is no other red on your car, so the eye is drawn to the calipers and not the lines of your car. If they were black or body color that would look better IMO; but I realize its all personal preference. Oh, and I would smoke the corners too. Otherwise, you have a fantastic looking machine.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Personally, Terry, I like the look of your car. Your car has a lot of performance mods and needs to stand out from the crowd. I think the hood, spoiler and wheels you chose are tasteful and not over the top. The only thing I would change is the red calipers. There is no other red on your car, so the eye is drawn to the calipers and not the lines of your car. If they were black or body color that would look better IMO; but I realize its all personal preference. Oh, and I would smoke the corners too. Otherwise, you have a fantastic looking machine.

sidvicious,

Thank-You sir. :thumb2:

Well those Roush 6-piston Trak-Pak calibers come in Red so ...........
I suppose I could have had them repainted Highland Green like the Bullitt.
You know I actually like them in the Bright Red to be honest and here is why.
The Bullitt I have is a Mustang that reaps of IMO Performance.
So the Roush Trak-Pak brakes, Seibon CF Hood, Roush rear spoiler & the M/T SC-5 wheels all add to that overall theme.
Plus the interior also matches up very well to the exterior look.

The reason I don't have the smoked corners is a safety concern on my end.
I want the other drivers to clearly see what I'm doing when driving.
That's also why I still have retained the stock outside mirrors.
I even added the Amber Blinking turn indicators in those outside mirrors.
There are just way to many people these days IMO doing everything else but paying attention to driving.
So I went for safety as well as performance.

Granted the smoked rear tail light lenses, front corners look great but I went a different direction.

Terry

Last edited:

SGTguy

forum member
Reaction score
Terry
I always liked your car and the mods you done. The direction you went is different from other Bullitts out there , not over done with a badass look. The red calipers don't do it for me nether, but that just me. Hope you get the car back soon so you can enjoy all the work and money that went into it.
Joe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Terry
I always liked your car and the mods you done. The direction you went is different from other Bullitts out there , not over done with a badass look. The red calipers don't do it for me nether, but that just me. Hope you get the car back soon so you can enjoy all the work and money that went into it.
Joe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe,

I'm very much looking into once again getting it back home. :thumb2:

Hey man the Red Caliber thing is just a personal preference sort of thing.

I actually at one time was going to go with ..... Bright Yellow !!!

LOL,
Terry

The01Cav

forum member
Reaction score
Terry, I like the car and give you props for making it your own. Keep on keeping on with it, and do what you like so that you continue to enjoy it.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Terry, I like the car and give you props for making it your own. Keep on keeping on with it, and do what you like so that you continue to enjoy it.

Larry,

You know we all have are own ideas as to what we want with each of our Mustangs.
IMO we should support each other even if one person's ideas don't match up to what we would do.
There is no right or wrong it is just personal preference.
The sad thing is the way a few people can't appreciate what another person's ideas are.
So a few get on a Mustang Site and try their best to belittle another member.

I've decided to share what I received from George on his thoughts on my Bullitt the other day.
I think some of you will appreciate what he had to say as I did.

Something to share with you guys ...
I received a message from George yesterday.
I think I will just Copy & Paste it here instead of me trying to tell you what he had to say.
I found his comments very interesting and this is why.
If any of us can try to imagine just how many Mustangs that Brenspeed has had gone through their shop over the years.
I have been going there for over six years so I have seen a heck of a lot of them.
But what I have seen in person is nothing but a drop in the bucket.
That being said when I read exactly what your going to read I was ...........
Heck I don't know how to say really ...........
Just well pleased and instantly smiled and just seemed like from his words made it all worth the time, money & waiting.

Guys, I read what George said multiple times and I don't see anything
that would be all that disturbing to anyone.
So, I'll just leave it as he said with no editing from me.

[FONT=&quot]
Hi Tiger,
[/FONT]
Quote:

[FONT=&quot]Sorry for the Slow Response, as you know me a Brent are on the Road. We were[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]driving to Dallas to stop by the Shop and test our new Shop Project car at the Drag[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]strip, well mother nature had her way and rained us out. So we changed our[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]destination and here we are in Tulsa OK. Found a local Drag strip and they open at[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]12 noon today so hopefully we get our testing in.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As for the Tiger Machine, I was the Guy taking the video and let me tell you I could[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]not believe the results. You will notice in the video I only zoomed in on the HP[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]number this is simply because with a setup of your kind torque results can be all[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]over the board depending on day to day parameters. I did not see the 689 rwtrq[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]until I shut my camera off I instantly looked at Brent and Yelled HOLY $HIT 689[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]FT-LBS THOUGH AN AUTO!!!!, again I almost could not believe it.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]One thing you know about me is I love Sprint car racing. One of the many reasons I[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]love sprint cars is their raw hp and how you can feel the cars power transfer through[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]you body as the race around the track.
The New Tiger Machine also gives you that[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]feeling.
Standing next to he car on the Dyno you can feel the power all through your [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]body.
You know the car is make power when you can feel it. The Tiger Machine is in[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]a elite group of Cars. Which I would say would be in the 1% of street cars out there[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]that can actually be driven on the Street and actually lay down the number instead[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]of just talking about what it may be capable of.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In the End The 2015 Tiger Machine is one bad [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]machine[/FONT] [/FONT]!!!!!!
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Can't Wait for you to get it back and enjoy the new upgrades![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Last edited:

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
You've done some sweet stuff to you car, Terry! I love your car and am on board with just about everything you've done. Keep doing what your doing.

Not sure what your history is or whatever, but... from what I have seen you've been nothing but supportive to those who customize and make their own Mustangs. For that, again I say, keep doing what your doing.

:beer:

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You've done some sweet stuff to you car, Terry! I love your car and am on board with just about everything you've done. Keep doing what your doing.

Not sure what your history is or whatever, but... from what I have seen you've been nothing but supportive to those who customize and make their own Mustangs. For that, again I say, keep doing what your doing.

:beer:

TRC51,

I have no history other than wanting to simply talk car stuff.
(In a friendly way to others and to me from others)

I'm glad you like the majority of things that have been done to the Bullitt over the past 6-yrs. :thumb2:

It sure is not even close at this point being like the stock Bullitt I picked up at the Ford dealer in 2008.

I do luv my Bullitt but I am also very interested in what any of the other members do to theirs.

Thanks again,
Terry

GT E UPP

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats on all you have done Terry...You have one amazing HotRod there.
Just "shake it off " and at this point, continue enjoying life and what makes you happy. :highfive:

loots06

forum member
Reaction score
Terry your car looks great! I would have to agree on the red brake calipers, it reminds me of Christmas a little. I guess it makes for one bad ass Christmas!

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congrats on all you have done Terry...You have one amazing HotRod there.
Just "shake it off " and at this point, continue enjoying life and what makes you happy. :highfive:
Frank, it's all finally coming together.

I'm glad Brenspeed is going to now do the UPR kit and new tires.
This way when I go up it will all be handled by them.
Also Brent can now do a specific shift schedule with the new M/T tires installed.
That's going to be a major plus for me as before this I was going to have all that done here (Tires & UPR kit).
Then tell Brent where the shifts were RPM & MPH so he could send me a new tune to load.
All that will now be completely eliminated.
Plus they can test the completed car and know it's all correct before I ever go to get it.

Terry your car looks great! I would have to agree on the red brake calipers, it reminds me of Christmas a little. I guess it makes for one bad ass Christmas!

JP, hey buddy those Red calibers are staying Dawg. :thumb2:

Besides why spend all those dollars to turn around and hide the Roush Trak-Pak set-up.

Actually when I thought about it I decided I wanted something to not blend-in with the dark green Bullitt and Black M/T wheels.

I wanted to give it something that would jump-out away from the darker colors.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Guys,

I had a fellow Mustang owner contact me last night on my cell.
He said I have been following you and I have something I think you might like to have.
I said you do ???
He said you know when Brent rented that Osceola drag-strip.
The one you and I and others tested their Mustangs on way back when.
I actually took videos of your Bullitt when you were running the Saleen Supershaker.
I'll send them to you so you can post them if you want.

So guys below are those videos and I think we can have a little fun if you like.
You will get to see the times and here is what I'm thinking.

You guys want to make a {Guess} at what will be the best ET with the new set-up on the same drag-strip as the videos below ???

Just so you know what I do, the track is a local one and it does not have a lot of VHT put down for traction.
It did not when I was there last time so I'm thinking it will be the same this time.
I'm thinking that to put VHT down for the whole track would be very expensive for the owner.
I doubt Brent wants to foot the cost to have the whole track treated so it will be right where the staging-lane is only I think.
I will be on the M/T Street Comp tires, Street-Tune, 93 Octane Gas.

The question is will it blow the tires off or just maybe have enough traction to beat the other ET with the Saleen Super Shaker.

So if any of you care to place your guess have at it as you know as much as I do about what's going to take place.

I could not figure out the right combination to show the picture below on Facebook video.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10151352103954912&set=vb.682084911&type=3&theater

Fastest pass that time at Osceola.

TimeSlipfromOSCEOLADragStripinIN.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back