2009 GT500 KR Wheels and tires for sale, 200 miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
SOLD

I have a customer who's selling a full set of 09 GT500 KR takeoff wheels and tires. They're absolutely flawless with right around 200 miles on them. They're practically brand new. These are real KR wheels and the KR specific 120 treadwear Goodyear tires. They include the correct KR center caps.

He's asking $3300 for the set.

If interested reply here, or PM me. Thanks.
Sam.

Last edited:

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
those are the same as the super snakes correct?
No, similar, but no. The Super Snake runs the Alcoa 20" wheels that you can buy through Shelby American. These ones are an 18" version of the Super Snake Alcoas, but are not available to buy. These only come on KR's, nothing else, and are not available to buy from Ford or Shelby and are somewhat hard to find.

The caps in the pic aren't the correct ones, the correct caps are included, but aren't shown in the pic.

GetAttachment.jpg

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
the alcoas on the super snake are $500 a peice.. for $3300 you could get the supersnake wheels and buy a set of tires and come out the same so he may wanna be flexable on the price.. good looking wheel though..

Like I mentioned, these are not Super Snake wheels. These are specific to the KR's. If someone wanted the SS wheels I'd simply refer them to Shelby, and they can buy them from them. If someone wanted the KR wheels (which are rare and impossible to buy new), then this is for that person.

I personally like the SS wheels better. But, for the guy who wants to stick with 18's, or who wants to build a KR clone, or who simply wants a super rare set of wheels, this is who I'm looking for.

harley99fb

Reaction score
PM sent. Please let me know if you got it.

Thanks

Cal

Last edited:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
thread cleaned up - if you're not interested in buying please refrain from posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back