2009 Mustang GT Coupe

AF09GT

forum member
Reaction score
I am selling my 2009 Vista Blue Mustang GT Coupe. She has 11,852 miles on her. I have been debating this for a couple months now, and with the Air Force getting rid of a lot of people, my name has come up on the chopping block (not for sure yet). I am starting to get my affairs in order and the first to go, is my pride and joy. This car has been babied it's entire life, and has been meticulously maintained. Oil has been changed every 3,000 miles with Royal Purple fully synthetic. She has been garage kept and has never seen snow. Here are the list of mod's she has:

JLT Intake, BBR 91 Octane Tune, Meziere EH2O pump, 160 degree thermostat, Steeda UDP's, Motive 3.90 gears, Hurst Billet Competition shifter, Pypes Off-road H w/ Mid muffler, Dynotech One piece driveshaft, BMR billet upper and lower CA's, Prothane Billet motor mounts, Ford Racing push-to-start, Autometer pod w/ fuel pressure gauge, Autometer cobalt shift light and A/F gauge, Cervini's quarter window scoops, Cervini's side scoops, 12" matte black racing stripes, Ford racing black hood pins, hand polished valve covers and a/c lines

I am asking $26,000 O.B.O. All stock parts have been kept and will be given to the purchaser of her. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• Borger Mustang.jpg
    Borger Mustang.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 230
  • 3-3-10096.jpg
    3-3-10096.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_5743.jpg
    IMG_5743.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 176
  • Borger Mustang 3.jpg
    Borger Mustang 3.jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_5755.jpg
    IMG_5755.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 182

AF09GT

forum member
Reaction score
Well, my separation package has been approved and I will be out of the Air Force in 6 months. So, time to actively try and sell the car again. PM me if interested!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back