2010+ Fenders, Hoods, Doors, etc. + some 05+/ GT500 body parts also!....

Brian W.

forum member
Reaction score
**** I have added pics with my username shown in them to prove that i do in fact have these parts for sale(mods, please dont delete?!?)****

If you would like more pics just ask, i can take them with or without my username in them, no problem. I am eager to sell this stuff and free up some space.

I have done plenty of business on this site and am sure i can find some vouches around here.

I am selling a bunch of body parts for both 10+ body style and 05+ body style mustang GT, GT500 and Boss mustangs in both new and used condition...

Before you ask, i can not ship the large items. That means hoods, fenders, bumpers, and doors. This might change in the future, but for now its not happening. Things i will ship... air dams, mirrors, and spoilers. Also, make offers.... worst that can happen is i turn them down, but i would like to get rid of this stuff...

Ok, lets get started!....

i have 4x 2011 Mustang Hoods, oem ford, brand new ALUMINUM...
Asking price is $500 obo a pc. or best offer. Thats WAY less than half the dealer price.
DSC_0166-1.jpg

i have 2x Trunk lids from 2011s, these are brand new also from Ford. Price is $300 obo a pc.
DSC_0163.jpg

2x passenger side fenders and 2x driver side fenders. also, brand new ford parts. Id like $125 per fender or $200 for a pair. Oem fit and quality!...
DSC_0164.jpg

2x passenger side doors and 2 x driver side doors. ID like $300 a pc. for the doors or $550 for a pair OBO
DSC_0165.jpg

All of the above parts with the exception of 2 hoods(which are still new in the box) are off of brand new Ford body in white race car shells. These parts are unpainted, however might have some scatches from sitting around, but no dents or dings.

I also have a complete 2010 mustang front end. COLOR IS BLACK. This includes hood, both fenders, and complete front bumper with missing pony logo. it may have a scratch here or there, but nothing major and no dings or dents. This was off my race car project that i ditched. Id like to get $1400 obo for this complete front end. IVE SOLD THE FRONT BUMPER SO THE HOOD AND FENDERS ARE NOW FOR SALE SEPERATE. $400 for the hood and $300 for the pair of fenders OR BEST OFFER PLEASE!
DSC_0175.jpg

DSC_0530-1.jpg

07 GT500 front bumper, brand new, never used. just been sitting around here for awhile. comes as shown, i have no other parts for it. Price is $275.00 obo.
DSC_0169-2.jpg

05-09 aftermarket fiberglass front bumper with custom grill. Not sure who makes, it but its all there, comes as shown. Price is $200.00 obo.
DSC_0017.jpg

05-09 aftermarket fiberglass front bumper. this is a different style, again, dont know who makes it. It has some damage as seen on the driver side of the bumper. Its fiberglass and can be repaired. Price is $100 obo.

05-09 trunk lid with wing. used, has been sitting around collecting dust(as you can see) for some time. Straight and off a car with only 360 miles on it. price is $180 obo.
DSC_0173-1.jpg

brand new OEM Ford rear trunk lid/ deck lid for 05-09. un painted as shown. Price is $150 obo.
DSC_0139.jpg

brand new pair of 05-09 doors. left and right. un painted, have some scratches from sitting around. $400 for the pair obo...
DSC_0172-1.jpg

brand new in the box 2011/ 2012 Boss 302R (or GT/ CS) front lower fascia bumper spoiler. Not sure what this is worth with the fog lights but im asking $350 obo.

DSC_0136.jpg

I have 2010+ GT front lower fascia. 2 or 3 of them Not sure what they are worth. also have 1 rear lower fascia. $100 a pc or best offer. Make an offer, cmon.....
DSC_0167-1.jpg

brand new in the box 2010 rear wing. Asking $220 obo. Same as this one...
2010 Ford Mustang Spoiler, Rear Pedestal
DSC_0129.jpg

DSC_0128.jpg

lightly used KONA BLUE rear spoiler from 2010 GT. in perfect shape. Asking $120 obo for it. Comes with brake light as shown.
DSC_0130-1.jpg

DSC_0131-1.jpg

05+ Carbon Fiber mirrors. Good shape, ready for action! $120 shipped obo for the pair....
DSC_0170.jpg

DSC_0171.jpg

I also have oem for rear bumpe covers or fascias both upper and lower. these are for 05-09. New in ford wrapping. Price is $100 per part or $150 for both upper and lower. i have a couple, no pics as they are wrapped up at the moment.

Again, no shipping on the big stuff unless you were to buy a few items at once. if you are interested in picking something up, i am available at my shop all day 5-6 days a week and can make exceptions and stay late on certain days.

If you run a body shop or want to make yourself some money i will sell the whole lot of parts for a very reasonable and profitable price.

Email is [email protected]

phone is 410-633-1571 ask for Brian.

All parts are located in Baltimore, MD right off I95.

thanks! and mods if i did something wrong please let me know before deleting thread completly so i can just fix it.

Last edited:

gtcs07

Im just kinda here
Reaction score
would you seperate the grill from the green bumper? never really seen that its kinda slick

Godzirra

Asian Idiot
Reaction score
Is that shit off the vaughn gitten jr car? It'd be cool to have a ford racing fender off his car hanging in the house or garage.

Edit. I see "JR." in this pic. How'd you get all this stuff?
DSC_0175.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
I wondered , if it were possible to have you paint anything? I was interesred in the gtcs spoiler for the 2010 but my car is grabber blue, lmk thanks

Brian W.

forum member
Reaction score
alright guys.... it says that i didnt really want to ship the big stuff. My prices are cheap so i will get quotes anyway and it might still be worth it for you. Ill see what i can do.

Godzirra, JR is a good friend of mine and fellow Drift Alliance member.

I DO have GT500 rear bumpers for 05-09. I have about 4 of them BRAND NEW in the blue ford packaging still. How is $250 a pc.? sound fair?

i can not paint anything, im not a body shop.

shikwann

forum member
Reaction score
Brian, I'm looking for a set of 2010 mirrors for both sides please send me a price. Also give me a shipping quote on a gt500 rear bumper to 93637

Brian W.

forum member
Reaction score
Would you happen to have a CS/GT500 rear Bumper for 05-09 Mustang?

I'll pick up the front bumper and a rear bumper for the gt500 and I'm local! :)

i look forward to it! pmed you my cell #. Ill be here til 5 today.

Sorry, idont have any 2010+ mirrors that i can sell at the moment.

and also, no GT500 chin spoilers. =/

working on shipping quotes later, i have actual work to do first.:argh:

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
alright guys.... it says that i didnt really want to ship the big stuff. My prices are cheap so i will get quotes anyway and it might still be worth it for you. Ill see what i can do.

Godzirra, JR is a good friend of mine and fellow Drift Alliance member.

I DO have GT500 rear bumpers for 05-09. I have about 4 of them BRAND NEW in the blue ford packaging still. How is $250 a pc.? sound fair?

i can not paint anything, im not a body shop.

Brian, shoot me shipping for the GT500 rear (05-09) to 68136 along with the trunk lid I asked about earlier. I will take both if the shipping doesn't kill me.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back