2010+ Fenders, Hoods, Doors, etc. + some 05+/ GT500 body parts also!....

HOTRODD77

forum member
Reaction score
Since you're considering shipping some of the bigger stuff, could I get a quote for one of the 2010 decklids shipped to 71111? Thanks!!

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Brian,

Any luck with shipping the GT500 Rear Bumper (05-09) and the primered trunk lid below to 68136?

If you will ship please shoot me a price on this to 68136.

DSC_0139.jpg

Brian, shoot me shipping for the GT500 rear (05-09) to 68136 along with the trunk lid I asked about earlier. I will take both if the shipping doesn't kill me.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Brian, Did you sell the grey primered 05-09 trunk lid and GT500 rear bumper local? Never received a PM from you regarding shipping...

Brian W.

forum member
Reaction score
Bumping this because i still have the following items for sale. Please make offers. I no longer have any of the other stuff listed so please do not ask.

email is best for sure...

**** I have added pics with my username shown in them to prove that i do in fact have these parts for sale(mods, please dont delete?!?)****

If you would like more pics just ask, i can take them with or without my username in them, no problem. I am eager to sell this stuff and free up some space.

I have done plenty of business on this site and am sure i can find some vouches around here.

I am selling a bunch of body parts for both 10+ body style and 05+ body style mustang GT, GT500 and Boss mustangs in both new and used condition...

Before you ask, i can not ship the large items. That means hoods, fenders, bumpers, and doors. This might change in the future, but for now its not happening. Things i will ship... air dams, mirrors, and spoilers. Also, make offers.... worst that can happen is i turn them down, but i would like to get rid of this stuff...

Ok, lets get started!....

05-09 aftermarket fiberglass front bumper with custom grill. Not sure who makes, it but its all there, comes as shown. Price is $200.00 obo.
DSC_0017.jpg

05-09 aftermarket fiberglass front bumper. this is a different style, again, dont know who makes it. It has some damage as seen on the driver side of the bumper. Its fiberglass and can be repaired. Price is $100 obo.

brand new in the box 2011/ 2012 Boss 302R (or GT/ CS) front lower fascia bumper spoiler. Not sure what this is worth with the fog lights but im asking $350 obo.

DSC_0136.jpg

brand new in the box 2010 rear wing. Asking $220 obo. Same as this one...
2010 Ford Mustang Spoiler, Rear Pedestal
DSC_0129.jpg

DSC_0128.jpg

lightly used KONA BLUE rear spoiler from 2010 GT. in perfect shape. Asking $120 obo for it. Comes with brake light as shown.
DSC_0130-1.jpg

DSC_0131-1.jpg

Email is [email protected]

phone is 410-633-1571 ask for Brian.

All parts are located in Baltimore, MD right off I95.

thanks! and mods if i did something wrong please let me know before deleting thread completly so i can just fix it.

Last edited:

ZAKS06GT

Reaction score
How much for the grille on the green bumper shipped to 76137? And any more pics of it?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back