2011 5.0 gt auto, turbocharged

mwilkes

cheesewhiz
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
seriously, what's the problem with Fastlane? I use them for everything and have no complaints.

mrmonk7663

forum member
Reaction score
Im curious about Fastlane too. I used them to tune my mustang (SC Paxton) and the price was cheap compared to the competition, the tuner was competent, and my car came out making great power for what it is. What are the problems that people are talking about?

mwilkes

cheesewhiz
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i guess it's all talk seeing how nobody who was complaining can follow up... the usual keyboard crap....

killr3v

Hector G.
Reaction score
I have three friends who had work done by fastlane and it was crap. One of them even had an engine blow because of them not installing the fuel system properly and told my friend to fuck off.

mwilkes

cheesewhiz
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
wow! see, now that's an answer...

that's weird because it's the exact opposite of any dealings i have had with them. I'm not saying it didn't happen, just that I haven't experienced that and in fact i've had the exact opposite. An example of what i mean is when my car blew the tranny, they gave me a loaner until my 6 speed came in.

mwilkes

cheesewhiz
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
FYI, I just watched this mustang make a hit at 10 PSI - 613 RWHP and 598 RWTQ?!?!?!?! that variable valve timing is a beautiful thing....

CRAP! i'm selling cheese whiz!

Litebulb

forum member
Reaction score
I love the "internet warlords" that love to bash people and shops because of their friends car or whatever. I know for a fact there isnt one shop in town that someone isnt pissed off at over some kinda dealing thats gone bad. Do i care for strickly's, not at all but thats my personal choice. They certianly have some fast as hell 5.0's running right now and thats the truth, but i can sit and tell my stories of friends and family that got the stink finger from them too. I've dealt with fastlane from when i had the whipple on my stock shortblock that lived a year at 521 rwhp, to the first twin turbo kit i had, to the second that got me a 9.94 at 14psi, To the new kit i run now thats just incredible. Gotta realize that not everyone is going to be happy with everything, and stop whining and bashing people cause your friends cousins uncles fuel system ............................. and so on.

CANT WE ALL GET ALONG, AND BEAT THE CHEVY GUYS!

stang910

forum member
Reaction score
Wow! I can't wait to get mine. I'm already considering a turbo for it. I'm gonna let everyone else figure out the limits of the 5.0 before the boost goes on it though.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back