2011 Coyote short block

DTony

forum member
Reaction score
I am selling the stock short block out of my 2011. It has 5100 miles on it.

I am going to be very up front, it has been ran hard but with very conservative tunes. The AF has never been over 11:1 on the motor and the timing kept very conservative. The motor was never ran hot, or in hot weather. Always thoroughly cooled in between runs.

The short block has many na passes on it and 66 Vortech passes on it. I pulled the motor to go with a Boss short block so I could get aggressive with the tune. Most of the miles are highway miles to and from the track or the tuner.

$1100, Not looking to ship. I live in the Mason/Cincinnati area. I can provide detailed pictures upon request and the motor can be inspected at my house any time.

Attachments

• 2012-07-28_22-29-10_841.jpg
    2012-07-28_22-29-10_841.jpg
    440.8 KB · Views: 277
Last edited:

DTony

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks.

Also the bores have "0" scuffs or scratches and the pistons show no signs of detonation. I logged almost every run at the track and never had any sign of timing being pulled. The motor was also always ran with Torco when at the track.

This is a great deal for someone that has broke. I would not be afraid to put it right back into a car.

Godzirra

Asian Idiot
Reaction score
Damn, if I had the cash this is a deal man to put some hbeams, pistons, and arp hardware in to make some power.

DTony

forum member
Reaction score
I have had several people request shipping. I will consider it but I know shipping a short block form New York to Ohio cost around $300. So it wont be cheap....

RunnerInTheNight

forum member
Reaction score
So being of the still learning type... this is just the block and cylinders (pistons)...

Don't flame me just asking questions and trying to learn....

DTony

forum member
Reaction score
So being of the still learning type... this is just the block and cylinders (pistons)...

Don't flame me just asking questions and trying to learn....

It is the block, crankshaft, rods, pistons/rings, and bearings. All still assembled. Basically just needs the top end reassembled on it.

konablue11gt

forum member
Reaction score
Where in Ohio are you?

Nevermind i reread your post ...Dam i was just up there 4 days ago....lol...lemme think about this i may be pming you soon

DTony

forum member
Reaction score
Bump. Also willing to do a partial trade for some 17 inch Racestar front wheels.

DTony

forum member
Reaction score
Did you see the person wanting a 5.0 block in the WTB section?

I did, I sent him a Pm but he had already purchased one. Thanks for the heads up tho, if this don't sell soon it will be made into another forged shortblock as a backup.:thumb:

DTony

forum member
Reaction score
Bump....I still have this.

Looking for reasonable offers. Must be picked up.

STEVE_POE

coyote powered fr500s
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
fyi . I have heads for this listed . between this and my heads someone could have a cheap motor and I would be willing to get this from dtony and ship it all. Since we live 10 miles from each other.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back