2011 shifter from mgw close to completion...some specs and info>>

OAC_Sparky

Reaction score
Hmmmm.....credit card......wife pissed.....credit card......shifter.....wife pis.....shifter...
In my house, I just got used to the wife being pissed; then after that it's all just a matter of degree.

Once you get used to the fact that she'll never be happy regardless, it makes your discretionary purchases much easier. lol

RSKtakR

Reaction score
So has anyone recieved thier shifters yet? Or have any started shipping yet even?

OAC_Sparky

Reaction score
Hey George, are you shipping the shifter with the OEM thread or the coarse thread?

MGW

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hey George, are you shipping the shifter with the OEM thread or the coarse thread?

we do not have our shift knobs ready which take the coarse pitch so i am sending them with the oem fine pitch and yes they are shipping today.

george

OAC_Sparky

Reaction score
we do not have our shift knobs ready which take the coarse pitch so i am sending them with the oem fine pitch and yes they are shipping today.

george

Awesome, looking forward to getting it.

MGW

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Need any more testers?

the shifter is not in the testing phase. the first 50 units are complete and fully tested. i am only holding off full production until i get some additional feedback from these guys because not everybody has the same tastes and what i deem perfect might not be perfect. but there will not be any major design changes at this point.

we MAY have a few spots left in the initial 50 run but i doubt it at this point.

you can call 706-793-1770 and speak to julie.

george

FastRedPonyCar

Reaction score
i'm wanting to see an install of everything in the car rather than taken apart on a table. I want to see how involved it is getting up under there to assemble all this stuff.

This seems like one of those things that should be simple and straight forward that would end up being harder and more frustrating than it should be to install.

ViciousJay

forum member
Reaction score
the shifter is not in the testing phase. the first 50 units are complete and fully tested. i am only holding off full production until i get some additional feedback from these guys because not everybody has the same tastes and what i deem perfect might not be perfect. but there will not be any major design changes at this point.

we MAY have a few spots left in the initial 50 run but i doubt it at this point.

george

i would prefer a long handle if possible

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score

george

Glad i called :) got one headed my way ! Yay !

MGW

Official Vendor
Reaction score
that sucks (for me). I called after i made the above post and left a message and my call was never returned, so i assumed all the spots were filled.

call julie tomorrow!!!! 706-793-1770 i saw your post assumed you were on the list. I have one you can get. We have held out 5 of the first 55( hence have 50 to sell) for magazine articles but the same shop is filming both muscle and 5.0 super fords so i have some extras!!!

George

Sleeperjoe

Reaction score
How much for these nice shifters. If I have to ask..... you know the rest.

Cheers; JOE

StangAddict

forum member
Reaction score
George... Nice videos. If I wasn't convinced before, I am now. I'm having to pass on one of the first 50 because of my transmission problems, but once the issue is corrected and I'm not having to make repeated appointments with my dealer I will be picking up one of your assemblies without question.

Awesome work.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back