2011+ Sticking clutch pedal fix

steve13gt

forum member
Reaction score
Putting that clutch switch back sure is a pita.. when its this cold outside and I am in a tight garage... Gave up on it for a little bit

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
I was about to say... lol, just push and twist. 2 seconds. ;-)

steve13gt

forum member
Reaction score
I can only open my door a tiny bit, and its freezing outside.. Its done now, can't drive it until april tho

charba951

forum member
Reaction score
Haven't had a problem with my clutch yet, but I'm going to do this anyways. No sense in risking it.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Got my "fuckshitard" spring removed from the clutch pedal.

Now I have a stiffer clutch pedal but also better shifting without the pedal sticking down during high-rpm shifts anymore.

Feels awesome and can barely feel the extra little bit of play at the top of the pedal.

Had a little hard time getting the cruise switch back in, ended up taking the connector off of it and stopped over-thinking its re-installation, that finally got it back in its spot, then I reconnected the plug and on my way I was, to "test" it out :D

SS KILLR

Killer of the SS
Reaction score
yhybuzad.jpg

Boom!
Much better

kona302

forum member
Reaction score
The cruise control thing was a bitch to get back on.
Nonetheless the clutch pedel feels much better.

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
Issue or not, it's better without the assist spring.

Morris

forum member
Reaction score
I did the abortion this evening, we will how it goes at the track tomorrow.

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
I can't wait to get this done tonight. My pedal sticks to the floor like a little bitch. Car only has 1200 miles on it and has done it since new.

Morris

forum member
Reaction score
Damn went to start the car today and it didn't start. Thought I had a dead or low battery but it tested good and fully charged. After taking it out and putting it back in the car starts.

I think it had some thing to do with that cruise control sensor. Maybe I didn't have the clutch in all the way and it stopped the car from starting and threw off the computer some how? Any way it seems to be fine now but does seem to turn over more than I recall before it starts.

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
Damn went to start the car today and it didn't start. Thought I had a dead or low battery but it tested good and fully charged. After taking it out and putting it back in the car starts.

I think it had some thing to do with that cruise control sensor. Maybe I didn't have the clutch in all the way and it stopped the car from starting and threw off the computer some how? Any way it seems to be fine now but does seem to turn over more than I recall before it starts.

Battery issue has nothing to do with the switch. All that top push switch does is control cruise control.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back