2011+ Sticking clutch pedal fix

Morris

forum member
Reaction score
Well, I can now confirm the shifting is much better with out the fucktard spring. Ran a 12.26 on street tires tonight.

Morris

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks, my 60' was 1.89, trap speed was 116. I think I'm tapped out though, with out some tires or power adder I doubt I'm going to do much better. Perhaps a few 100 ths with good air but im going to have to spend some money to see 11's.

char259

Wolf Pack Racing
Reaction score
Thanks, my 60' was 1.89, trap speed was 116. I think I'm tapped out though, with out some tires or power adder I doubt I'm going to do much better. Perhaps a few 100 ths with good air but im going to have to spend some money to see 11's.

isnt that always the case, good luck!!

ArizonaGT

Road Course Member
Reaction score
I did this last night, going to see what effect on driving sometime this week. Thanks for the write-up!

steve13gt

forum member
Reaction score
Ive done this, and upgraded my brake fluid to motul 5.1... Out of no where the other day my clutch engagement was a half inch from the floor, drove for a minute and it went back to normal

Zodiac

forum member
Reaction score
Well, I can now confirm the shifting is much better with out the fucktard spring. Ran a 12.26 on street tires tonight.

Impressive times Morris. I need to get back out to the 1/4 mile strip again.

KonaBlue11

forum member
Reaction score
Can someone help out a stooge like me and confirm whether the spring is the only part being removed from the assembly? Or does the two other parts shown in the second photo on page 1 also become obsolete?

I can follow every step in the very simple instructions, but it's not clear if those other parts somehow need to be reinstalled.

Thanks.

nasty281

MODIFIED STANG
Reaction score
Can someone help out a stooge like me and confirm whether the spring is the only part being removed from the assembly? Or does the two other parts shown in the second photo on page 1 also become obsolete?

I can follow every step in the very simple instructions, but it's not clear if those other parts somehow need to be reinstalled.

Thanks.

It says remove spring reinstall everything else

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Everything in the pic gets removed and stays removed

2012-12-31_15-59-13_193.jpg

302GT

forum member
Reaction score
That black piece is still on my car. It just hangs there. Doesn't get in the way or make noise.

Chris1229

forum member
Reaction score
My clutch was stick at the track last night got pissed off, found this fixesd the problem . nice write up my man!!

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Well, I guess I'm going to have to do this. Took the car out on Saturday for one of the best joy rides and at a 6K shift it stuck to the floor.

draxxus131

Reaction score
Try upgrading the pressure plate, this will most likely solve any issues with the clutch sticking.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back