2013 digital gauges on '11-'12

joeymustang

forum member
Reaction score
Has anybody thought if it would be possible to change the dash of a '11-12 to the one in the premium '13? I know that GT500 dashes have been swapped before but being that its the same platform I don't know if because of all the electrical additions it would be possible. It would be nice if possible though.

atistang

forum member
Reaction score
I would like to know about this too. I hate the my color gauges on the 10-12 cars where the whole area around the numbers lights up. I would like to have just the numbers light up, its much easier on my eyes

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
I would like to know about this too. I hate the my color gauges on the 10-12 cars where the whole area around the numbers lights up. I would like to have just the numbers light up, its much easier on my eyes

Can't this be turned off? It can on the '13. Go under Settings, and where you select the halo color, it says something like halo light. There you can turn it on or off.

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
I maybe just maybe would want LCD screen. I have a Base '13 so no cool lcd lol. But its not a huge deal to me.

atistang

forum member
Reaction score
Can't this be turned off? It can on the '13. Go under Settings, and where you select the halo color, it says something like halo light. There you can turn it on or off.

Not the halo light. That doesn't bother me, just the large area of glow around the numbers (the white backround) screws with my eyes at night

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
I don't see this turning into an actual tech topic for some reason.

Regardless, I think someone would be a fool to even try with the costs involved. I have all those "track apps" on my iPhone. There are much cheaper, and more sensible, ways of getting the same functionality.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
I have track apps too. I should do the braking test, before the snow hits and after it snows.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back