2013 Style GT 500 Wheels 19x10

Darkside323

forum member
Reaction score
Hello I am really interested in purchasing these wheels for my 07 GT 500. I would like to fit them on all 4 corners but the website mentions that they only fit on the rear. I know some of your other wheel styles in a x10 size fit front and back. Is it possible that these wheels in 19x10 can also work up front. Thanks and have a good day.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Darkside323,

The 19 x 10's should fit the front of your GT500. We don't recommend it on our site, because most people lower their Mustangs to different heights and are picky about how far a wheel sticks out or is flush, etc. Everyone has a different opinion of what "fits" and "looks good". We guarantee our wheel and tire fitments, so it's safe for us to recommend 19 x 9's in the front. However, we do know that people go outside of that box and install even larger tires in the rear, wider wheels in the front, etc.

The 19x10's should fit without any issues if you're running close to a stock ride height.

Hope this helps!

Shane

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkside323

forum member
Reaction score
Sure does thank you for the info. I hope to make this purchase very soon. Is the website price the best you will do on these wheels or is there a way to get a better price? It would be greatly appreciated.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
You're very close to qualifying for our 6% Forums Discount code. I see you're at 48 posts right now and we only require 50+. Since you're so close to the mark, I don't mind hooking you up a little early.

Check your PM inbox, you got mail!

Shane

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back