2015 Brakes

BlackMustang690

BlackMustang690
Reaction score
Does anyone know if some of the brake components from the s197 fit the S550 I have some parts that I'd be willing to keep from my demodding. like for example I have some SST brake lines, Rear Rotors and pads Thanks,

claudermilk

Reaction score
I doubt it. We already know they changed the studs, so I'll bet the rotors won't fit. I would be very surprised if the mounting bracketry on the brake lines is the same seeing that the suspension is so different. Pads? I dunno, maybe they kept the same calipers. In short: I wouldn't count on it; you're probably better off selling them and getting S550-specific parts. That is what I would do.

BlackMustang690

BlackMustang690
Reaction score
I doubt it. We already know they changed the studs, so I'll bet the rotors won't fit. I would be very surprised if the mounting bracketry on the brake lines is the same seeing that the suspension is so different. Pads? I dunno, maybe they kept the same calipers. In short: I wouldn't count on it; you're probably better off selling them and getting S550-specific parts. That is what I would do.

Yeah that's what I'd figure, just wanted to see if anyone else had any imput. I guess I'll have to sell everything.

fast Ed

forum member
Reaction score
Not to say that there isn't any functional crossover, but all of the OEM part numbers for the 2015 brake pieces are new numbers ... I looked already! LOL

cheers
Ed

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back