2015 Mustang build & price site is up.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
40 grand you can pick up a low mileage mint C6zo6 .... Not going to pay this price for a mustang !

for 40K why would I just buy one car?

maybe I should buy 8 different cars that are $5k each?
Maybe I should buy a truck
Maybe I should buy a sedan
Maybe I should get a C5Z06 and a couple Saturns

don't worry no one is forcing you to pay 40K.

GTAmuscle

forum member
Reaction score
You can get a 2011 GT500!

I think the build and price is truly a powerful tool and should be done before even opening up for orders. I know it made me want one.

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
40 grand you can pick up a low mileage mint C6zo6 .... Not going to pay this price for a mustang !

lol, this is a valid argument on a Mustang forum:/

The prices of cars go up every year, its not just the mustang that went up in price.

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score
I remember in 92 I bought a brand new GT. I paid 15k. Now these cars have more than doubled in price over 20 years later. What was the old 250.00 per month car payment is now 500.00 a month *$30k (5yr/60 mos). 500 a month sounds high but I'm making much more now of course than I was 20 years ago. Actually 500 a month today doesn't hurt as bad as 250 did back in the 90s when I was young and barely making ends meet.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Hmm I just built a comp orange 300a gt v8 with Recaros and an automatic......:helpme:

Autowhat!?
Like it shifts itself and you just hold the steering wheel? :roflmao: stop it nancy, these are MUSTANGS.

It's true the price of the mustang is getting to that "not any joe shmo can buy it" limit.
Which is exactly what made the mustang popular.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Autowhat!?
Like it shifts itself and you just hold the steering wheel? :roflmao: stop it nancy, these are MUSTANGS.

It's true the price of the mustang is getting to that "not any joe shmo can buy it" limit.

It's not just Mustang's though. You can option just about any car into it costs what territory.

Look at the Lincoln MKC ( I know its a Luxury but still an escape) you can option that thing to over 50K

You can option a Focus Titanium out to over 27K.

You cna get a fully loaded Suburban over 70K

Its crazy what some cars costs now.

back on topic, the competition Orange GT I built is calling my name lol

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
I remember in 92 I bought a brand new GT. I paid 15k. Now these cars have more than doubled in price over 20 years later. What was the old 250.00 per month car payment is now 500.00 a month *$30k (5yr/60 mos). 500 a month sounds high but I'm making much more now of course than I was 20 years ago. Actually 500 a month today doesn't hurt as bad as 250 did back in the 90s when I was young and barely making ends meet.

Autowhat!?

$15k in 92 based on inflation is like $25k now, which yes is below what a GT costs however from the factory the new cars are more capable, faster, handle better, stop better, more comfortable, etc. That would be quite a bit in upgrades to fox to get competitive.

Heck does the 6'er or the Ecoboost which is closer/under 25 stock vs stock beat the fox performance wise

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
My shit is paid off, I am going to enjoy the extra $400 a month LOL
I was ready to buy a 50th anniv mustang (before I saw it), but I think I am going to put that money towards building a nice notch.
vroom vroom motherfucker.

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
I wonder what actual prices are going to be when dealers have stock and are willing to deal. Or even x-plan. You can usually get a dealer under x if you're any good at negotiating.

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
Autowhat!?

I have a manual now....wanting something different maybe lol. Especially cause they're "bulletproof".

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Not unless u finance it for 6-7 years. Christ 30k at 5 years with no interest is 500.

Yes it is.... I usually go by 10% down payment and even then at 40k it is higher $500s/600s with 4k down unless you put 10k down.

Spitballing terms and rates is not effective though since everyone is different.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
He bought used, which is what I will do for the rest of my life.
I bought my car new in 08 for 33 out the door.
But I knew at that time I was never going to sell it and I still feel that way.
So it could be worth 5k it doesn't mean anything to me as it will never be for sale.

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score

My dad's 87 IROC-Z was about $16,500 MSRP (we still have the window sticker) for the 305 with 5-speed manual and G80 axle option.

$400-$500 is pretty normal for 30-40k vehicle and good credit.

Not unless u finance it for 6-7 years. Christ 30k at 5 years with no interest is 500.

Yes it is.... I usually go by 10% down payment and even then at 40k it is higher $500s/600s with 4k down unless you put 10k down.

Spitballing terms and rates is not effective though since everyone is different.

Figure $20/month for every thousand you finance at 5 years. About $15-$18/month for 6 years. This is all considering a low interest (sub 10%).

Last edited:
Back