2015 Mustang build & price site is up.

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
Yes it is.... I usually go by 10% down payment and even then at 40k it is highert.v. 500s/600s with 4k down unless you put 10k down.

Spitballing terms and rates is not effective though since everyone is different.

Yeah I understand you but with a 30-40k price most of the time even with 10. down when you figure tax, tags etc you have almost eaten away your downpayment. I know you do it for a living, but i also know from buying cars in the past that were 30-40k with 10% down and interest between 0%-1.9% what the payment was....just saying.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Again you are correct, but I eliminate tax/tags from my spitballin' - just habit since I need to make numbers as small as I can for people to be interested. lol

So when you gonna order the new car? :D

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Sure, I hook up men of all colors.

I do think I have a 300A Comp Orange with Recaros in the order bank but it is a manual.

swedensky

forum member
Reaction score
I will definitely be waiting for a 16-17. By then they will have (maybe) grown on me, the aftermarket will be developed, (hopefully) a Mach 1 option will be available, and I just bought a new car two weeks ago so this fall is probably not the best time to trade in. I'm hoping I can be cool like Cam and nab one as a demo to try out =D

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
Man the more I see pics of these in GT form, the more I like them. Deep Impact Blue with the optional 20's looks awesome. I had no idea the GT's all come with 4 piston calipers and 14" rotors too. The premium cars get nicer looking headlamps and a much nicer diffuser too.

Attachments

• ob_527f08_10-2015-mustang-deep-impact-blue.jpg
    ob_527f08_10-2015-mustang-deep-impact-blue.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
$41.4k for the way I want it. Doable....but I'm so damn close to having mine paid for. I just don't think I can jump back into payments like that.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I'm looking at $39K for a Bullitt replacement with the premium upgraded interior (401A package) and spoiler delete. I may break my long standing rule of never buying the first year of a new model but the 2014 colors don't really do anything for me. I really like the Guard color though.

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
Man the more I see pics of these in GT form, the more I like them. Deep Impact Blue with the optional 20's looks awesome. I had no idea the GT's all come with 4 piston calipers and 14" rotors too. The premium cars get nicer looking headlamps and a much nicer diffuser too.

ill be keeping an eye out for take offs of those wheels.

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
I'd get the '15...fully forged and ready for anything you wanna toss at it later.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
The rods are forged from what I can remember but they used high strength steel pistons. Although how many times have we seen a blown engine where the pistons head was the cause of the failure.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back