2016 gt350

gray1622

forum member
Reaction score
I just want to know more details about the motor. Ford has to have more plans for this motor in order to cover the development cost of it. I wonder what else they are going to put it in?

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
But wait it has MAGNETS!!!!! Cmon you fucking fanboys, talk shit about this car because it has a magnetic suspension just like yall did the ZL1. I will be waiting!!!!!
magnet2.jpg

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
I love it! I am pretty sure it will be out of my price range, but maybe when it hits the streets, it will drive the price of the 2013-14 GT500s down to where I can afford one of those. LOL

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
I don't really care that its a GT350. They can call it whatever they want. I like the improvement of the body lines, the performance enhancements, and, of course, the 500+ N/A hp!

Going to see it in person at the LA Auto show to see if it comes across as well as it does in the CGI pics.

I am hoping the 500+ means 550. We will see.

like you said it's nice to see them fix that front end.

Unreal

forum member
Reaction score
I don't like the Shelby names either. That is just marketing to old people. I rather it be called a cobra or mach 1.

TheKurgan

forum member
Reaction score
Old people will not buy this car. Its a reverse psychology play on the young ones. Older people know the legacy of Shelby and the GT350.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
They did make some very dramatic changes to the front and rear... I think it was GMitch (if not sorry) that posted the rear diffuser and chin spoiler a few months back... looks like they are correct.

1OaERK.jpg

z6pQhP.jpg

The rear of the GT350 was tweaked (a lot) so you could actually see the diffuser...

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
For some reason the color combo of the GT 350 makes it look 10x better.

black2008gt

GT500 NOOB
Reaction score
back end keep reminding me of a ferrari. I really like this minus the front. Front looks like a handlebar mustache. the GT350 Mustache is cool and you know from my sig that im diggin the color scheme.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
All I know is that Ford has finally broken through and put large calipers on the rear and wheel/tire sizes that make sense.

I wanna hear the new engine note all across the board.

I don't know about you guys but to me it sounds glorious.

Some more videos

Does anyone know if one of these is going to be at the LA Auto Show?

Edit, yes, it will be.

So when are you going to go take pictures for us?

But wait it has MAGNETS!!!!! Cmon you fucking fanboys, talk shit about this car because it has a magnetic suspension just like yall did the ZL1. I will be waiting!!!!!

I was kind of thinking the same thing when I saw the magnaride or whatever it is they call it. As long as it works I could give a fuck less about the magnets or who uses them.

James you ignorant you slut.....lol.

Seriously I will hold off judgement until I see how much it weights, performs, etc. If this weights more than a pp gt I would be disappointed.

Fixed it for you

original.

Jinx

Photography Blogger
Reaction score
I can hear the Hellcat fanboys having Bro Party now. I like the revised (wider front end), but still ugly. I hope they have a GT500 planned.

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
Who is the HOMO that was driving that GT350 in the video? WTF! Get me behind the wheel, I'll show you what that thing sounds like!!!

My Mother drives harder than that.

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
This is how you do it. And I was only messing around with a sound filter on the camera. I got into the limiter too hard in 2nd though......sloppy.

AnotherS197GT

Serial Valve Dropper
Reaction score
That exhaust note makes me hard enough to cut diamond. I want one of those real bad. Too bad I won't be able to afford one until they are old news.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back