2016 gt350

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
I laugh every time I watch this at his Audi remark... The R4 was all wheel drive and didn't do burnouts, burnouts fix everything... lets do one!

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
It will swap.

funny-cute-tiny-monkey-happy-face.jpg

You've made me the happiest girl in the world.

Also ... http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...smission-and-company-have-arrived!&highlight=

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Tob is great. He's responsible for the flange to retrofit the '13 GT500 DS in my Bullitt.

I would love to put this transmission in my fiance's Boss.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ton has a lot of time on his hands. Always detailed write ups

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
Dang, you're not the first person I've heard this from. I met him at a local track in 2012 and he was really cool to me. He even walked with me to my car from his trailer to sign my dash. Then, BS'd about his RTR line of parts and what I thought for a long time.

I mean im sure he has his moments like anyone else. But it just sucks knowing that there are 200 people waiting outside your trailer to just shake your hand if nothing else and you wont even so much as acknowledge them standing there.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
So... I've been trying to help Jason (DOB) track down a GT350R from my resources. This morning I was BS'ing with the locator company and they told me they just sold one to another dealer for 57K over.

The thirst is real for this car. lmao

Last edited:

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That sucks. I won't pay that much over even when I win the lottery.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Just remember that's a dealer buying that car... so they expect to sell it for even more.

I can either see them selling it quick or this will backfire really badly... one of my friends at the local Dodge dealer bought a Hellcat 15K over and they sat on it for 3 months and ended up selling it to another dealer for the money they paid.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'll pay $2000 below MSRP but I will take a regular old GT350 with track pack.

pacettr

PJ Lover
Reaction score
So... I've been trying to help Jason (DOB) track down a GT350R from my resources. This morning I was BS'ing with the locator company and they told me they just sold one to another dealer for 57K over.

The thirst is real for this car. lmao

:shakehead:

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
If the R came in Comp O, I would get it. Might as well just buy the regular GT350 with the track pack, and strip it. Hopefully they may sell track ready versions of the GT350 like they had with the Boss302R.

46Tbird

forum member
Reaction score
This is one of those times where it is prudent to wait and let the hype blow over. Awesome car, yes, an instant legend even... but not worth $57k more than MSRP. You should keep in mind they'll build them again next year.

And it will probably be even more badass, since it looks like a base Camaro SS will give this thing a serious run for about half the price. All they have to do is put 305 sticky tires on it and it will clobber the GT350... just wait til they drop a 7-liter in one.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back