2016 gt350

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Side note: although Greg Biffle hasn't done much in the last couple of years, not too long ago, he was a pretty consistent front runner in the Sprint Cup series. He may not be another Jimmie Johnson, but he's a good driver. That being said, I'd rather have seen Brad Keselowski doing the driving.

I thought Brad would have been a better choice as well; very successful, probably the best of the Ford drivers. But he still looks like a 14 year old. I think that might have something to do with it...

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
I thought Brad would have been a better choice as well; very successful, probably the best of the Ford drivers. But he still looks like Howdy Doody. I think that might have something to do with it...

Fixed^^^^^:happy3:

They should have put Ken Block in there..................with no singing.

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
Fixed^^^^^:happy3:

They should have put Ken Block in there..................with no singing.
Why, to check to roll over crash rating?
I'd rather ride on a mountain road with Gary Busey than get in a car being driven hard by Kenny from the Block. He's good at taking a lot of time to edit video, and take multiple shots of everything to patch it in to one short video, but Vaugn or Tanner would be a MUCH more worthy choice.

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
Why, to check to roll over crash rating?
I'd rather ride on a mountain road with Gary Busey than get in a car being driven hard by Kenny from the Block. He's good at taking a lot of time to edit video, and take multiple shots of everything to patch it in to one short video, but Vaugn or Tanner would be a MUCH more worthy choice.

Did you see the LA shoot where he drifted around the doughnut shop with the back end of the car hanging over the parking stops in one shot? That was amazing.

Yeah, Ken has the benefit of a lot of editing. He can do some seriously sick stuff with car though.

Now that you mention it Tanner would be a better fit. Too bad he works for VW driving old ladies around.

Vaughn is an ass hole.

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
Did you see the LA shoot where he drifted around the doughnut shop with the back end of the car hanging over the parking stops in one shot? That was amazing.
I concur

Yeah, Ken has the benefit of a lot of editing. He can do some seriously sick stuff with car though.
This is true. But it is awesome when they can do it in one take.

Now that you mention it Tanner would be a better fit. Too bad he works for VW driving old ladies around.

Which leads me here. If youve never seen the video then you should do yourself a favor and watch Tanner Foust in his old Scion TC with a NASCAR V8 drift Mullholland Drive in Cali. They take him down the road once or twice in a vehicle and then he gets in his car and does a whole video in one take. Alot of people hate on him and say that he wouldnt be as good as he is if it werent for him being to so many Bondurant and other driving schools. I say good for him. At least someone can. It doesnt matter how many times he went. He still had to drive the car.

Vaughn is an ass hole.

This is so much truth. I met him in Atlanta in 2010 when I went to my first Formula Drift event. He was such a tool bag. He got out of his car and stood there as people asked him for his autograph and then turned around and walked into his trailer like noone was there. It pissed me off because there are people that most likely truly came there just to meet him or lay their eyes on them and he chose to be a douchebag. If you dont like the fans then get out of the spotlight. It is how your check gets paid at the end of day. Ever since I havent cared much for him. Love some of his cars. Dislike the owner. Such is life.

I sound like a butthurt fanboy LOL

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
Watch rally footage of Block. Very underwhelming. Watch Tanner's Mulholland drift video. Even more impressive when you notice the ground was clean in front of his car, and only one set of fresh stripes were there when he was done.

Edit: Tree'd by Drew. God damn work getting in the way of my internets.

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
Watch rally footage of Block. Very underwhelming. Watch Tanner's Mulholland drift video. Even more impressive when you notice the ground was clean in front of his car, and only one set of fresh stripes were there when he was done.

Edit: Tree'd by Drew. God damn work getting in the way of my internets.

LOL It is super impressive to watch Tanner. I wish he would have come out swingin in Formula Drift. I instantly pulled for him when they announced him competing this year. He kind of fumbled a good bit. Its understandable though. He had a much smaller group of true talent and developed drivers to deal with in his time there previously. If he would have went through the whole season then I believe that next season he could smash folks.

Side note--- his Passat sounded amazing with that crazy header on that LS he ran. It sounded amazing!

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
Watch rally footage of Block.
Yeah, his seat of the pants stuff is lacking.

Watch Tanner's Mulholland drift video.
Just did, very cool. Thanks for the heads up.

Have you seen this? Ballzzzzz. Got em?

Check out the Hillclimb thread over in Corner Carvers. Mark has been posting in there. That dude has some fucking nuts!

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That is awesome! Now I want orange track and a jump for my mustang!

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Does anyone think that you would be able to swap in the 3160 in place of the MT-82? From what I have seen, it has a pretty good torque rating so it should be able to handle the abuse of a ~410-420ft./lb. car at the tires.

pacettr

PJ Lover
Reaction score
Does anyone think that you would be able to swap in the 3160 in place of the MT-82? From what I have seen, it has a pretty good torque rating so it should be able to handle the abuse of a ~410-420ft./lb. car at the tires.

I wondered the same thing reading that article :beer:

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
I concur

This is so much truth. I met him in Atlanta in 2010 when I went to my first Formula Drift event. He was such a tool bag. He got out of his car and stood there as people asked him for his autograph and then turned around and walked into his trailer like noone was there. It pissed me off because there are people that most likely truly came there just to meet him or lay their eyes on them and he chose to be a douchebag. If you dont like the fans then get out of the spotlight. It is how your check gets paid at the end of day. Ever since I havent cared much for him. Love some of his cars. Dislike the owner. Such is life.

I sound like a butthurt fanboy LOL

Dang, you're not the first person I've heard this from. I met him at a local track in 2012 and he was really cool to me. He even walked with me to my car from his trailer to sign my dash. Then, BS'd about his RTR line of parts and what I thought for a long time.

Strengthrehab

forum member
Reaction score
That video makes me want to wait til 2017 and hope I can get one of these. Holy crap

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back