2016 gt350

SD07GT

forum member
Reaction score
The only thing I know of that goes JALOP is me taking a dump !

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Got a refreshed ordering guide today on the GT350

-GT350R's are required to have Electronics pkg group in MD and RI

lol

Last edited:

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Legally those states require equipment that the electronics pkg has.

Backup camera is mandatory on all vehicles by 2018.

If I had to guess, it could be the turn signal indicators (on the mirror), tire sealant kit, or the backup camera

Last edited:

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
So are those residents forced to pay the extra $$$? What is to stop them from buying an R out of state? Most of the R owners, I'm sure, will probably be $xxx,xxx/yr ballahs with more than one property. That or your average middle class man who probably gives up something to get one.

brent_G

Custom User Title
Reaction score
So are those residents forced to pay the extra $$$? What is to stop them from buying an R out of state? Most of the R owners, I'm sure, will probably be $xxx,xxx/yr ballahs with more than one property. That or your average middle class man who probably gives up something to get one.
like marriage? totally worth it.

Redline727

"I wanna go fast!"
Reaction score
I guess it would be like living in CA and buying a car out of state without CA Emissions option...I don't know personally what would happen or how they would know. But guessing by the VIN somehow come time to get the car registered???

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Well crap... sorry kids, you're paying for your own college.

billboard-ad-for-the-new-shelby-gt350r-says-your-car-is-more-important-than-your-kids-98413-7.jpg

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
I really want one bad. I haven't wanted a new car bad at all in, well, ever. I bought my 07' for the hell of it. I had a F250 4x4 Lariat, bla, bla, bla (I had 2 at the time) that I was slightly upside down in that I needed to off so I traded it in on the 07'. I bought my Terminator on a whim when I saw them sitting on the lot in late 02'. My 12' is really my wife's car for all intents and purposes so I have zero emotional attachment. Hell, I've only ever bought a couple of motorcycles I was really excited about (I've had at least 100).

But I WANT a GT350R bad. Real bad. It's actually nice to be excited about something. Even though I'm going to need to wait for the 17' model. It's going to be a long wait.

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
I really want one bad. I haven't wanted a new car bad at all in, well, ever. I bought my 07' for the hell of it. I had a F250 4x4 Lariat, bla, bla, bla (I had 2 at the time) that I was slightly upside down in that I needed to off so I traded it in on the 07'. I bought my Terminator on a whim when I saw them sitting on the lot in late 02'. My 12' is really my wife's car for all intents and purposes so I have zero emotional attachment. Hell, I've only ever bought a couple of motorcycles I was really excited about (I've had at least 100).

But I WANT a GT350R bad. Real bad. It's actually nice to be excited about something. Even though I'm going to need to wait for the 17' model. It's going to be a long wait.

Exactly.... how I feel. I felt really excited to find my Bullitt. Just had to have it. Poor thing... now I have to figure out if I have to sell it for the 17 model as well.

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Me three. I love my Boss. But I will gladly replace her.

swedensky

forum member
Reaction score
Just got the word we're only marking our 350s up 20k...which is small for our dealership believe it or not. Cool thing is they trust me to pick the colors/options

Still not sure if we're gonna have an R for sale. We're getting 4 but I think the higher ups have called dibs on all of them.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back