375rwhp with just a CAI!

jre8806

S197 Member
Reaction score
wow..lmao, on a side note, howes the weather doing up there? my g/f goes to the TU and said It was pretty bad a few days ago.

Grabber07'

The flying cheeto
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It was pretty rough a few days ago over 200,000 without power, trees on houses, taking out power lines, on cars... very crazy ice storm. Everything has melted and the power is slowly coming back on.... so it looks to be getting better at least. TU is about 9 miles from me

2oo5GT

Wow, then with my mods i can tell people 800HP. Some people like to lie about their car thinking that no one would know. I remember seeing a 91 Geo Storm on cardomain, claimed to have 265HP and runs 11's at 120 something miles an hour and all it has is CAI, fart pipe and groud efx. Those cars stock have 90HP at the crank. some people are dumb.

Sorry about the ice storm man.

Rangersfan

forum member
Reaction score
But how many stickers does this guy have on his car? You're forgetting to add that extra hp in.

2oo5GT

well here in SC, it's rule of thumb that civic guys live by, but each sticker is worth around 5rwhp, bigger is better and usually provides another 10rwhp. Big wings are worth 25rwhp and the more ground effects you have the more top end HP you will accomplish. I think but not sure, that big monster tachs give more HP or TQ on a civic, i can't remember. Lol!!
So his stang probably hides his stickers under the hood, so that's where the exta 90 hp is coming from, very smooth to hide it, like hiding nitrous...nice...Lol.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score

bigray327

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Did you notice the fake Shaker and the fake hood pins? When he has the hood open, you see the Shaker goes nowhere and the pins are still in. LOL

cekim

Large Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey it smokes the tires in 4 gears - though he did not specify whether that was when accelerating or stopping?

I think you are being hard on twat-waffle by associating it with that guy.

Now for the guy who calls himself "trikz" ("aka t,r,k,z, I in the middle") - that's a different story. Its one thing to have a ricer screen name, but to refer to yourself by that name in person or have the "rap" planned out is definitely twat-waffle material...

tom281

Warp Rider
Reaction score
LOL the best thing about this thread has been...... twat-waffle!

Still f'n laughing my ass off just reading it again, hahahahaha!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back