3v fox first time out

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
My question for you is I have an 86 fox and I have an 08 thats wrecked. The wrecked car has the engine, trans, ecu, harness, etc. What else is needed to swap it and how much am I looking to spend? Its an auto trans but honestly Im wanting to swap the trans, ecu, and harness for a 3650, ecu and harness.

three valve fox

forum member
Reaction score
if you have the motor already its not that much to swap it in need a mod k member out of a 96-04 along with motor mounts from a 96-04 2v or 4v both work. I used the frpp hot rod wiring harness it cost a lot but its well worth the money and you keep the old harness and the frpp harness is all plug and play and comes with a ecu. you have to push the trans mount back a little. as for the trans use either a t45 or a tr3650 out of a 04 gt and use a stock flywheel from a 3v then get a clutch for a 03 cobra with a 10 spline you can use the cable clutch still. here is a link to my build if you have any questions feel free to pm me. http://www.modularfords.com/threads/126913-Need-Help-With-3v-Mod-Swap-Into-93-Fox

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back