3V parts FS... AM and OEM

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
Blue covers are pending....... PM's sent

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
BUMP! injectors SOLD! pics of 302 stroker added!!!!

fullmetal7777

forum member
Reaction score
How were the headers? Would they fit on some prochambers? I down really know anything about LT's, but this seems like a pretty old price so if their a good setup them ill probly pick em up from you

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
How were the headers? Would they fit on some prochambers? I down really know anything about LT's, but this seems like a pretty old price so if their a good setup them ill probly pick em up from you

They were decent and sound awesome, probably not as good as stainless but for the price they're decent. As far as fitment, I think they will work with any stock fitting mid pipe that has 2.5" bell and clamp ends. I was using these headers with a pypes off road x pipe.
Here's a link to them on the hooker site
http://www.holley.com/6233HKR.asp

Nick@JDM

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Mike, No hard feelings from us ; )

We, JDM Engineering, would like to verify that the OP's description of the short block in this thread is accurate and is infarct our 302E motor.

We have the build sheet for it if the new owner requests it.

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
Mike, No hard feelings from us ; )

We, JDM Engineering, would like to verify that the OP's description of the short block in this thread is accurate and is infarct our 302E motor.

We have the build sheet for it if the new owner requests it.

Thanks guys..... Bump

stang67

forum member
Reaction score
The engine is a auto and what year auto and how bad is the cut because the engine harness doesn't go into the interior

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
The engine is a auto and what year auto and how bad is the cut because the engine harness doesn't go into the interior

I stand corrected, I think those cut wires go to the starter... It's off a 08. If you start at where the harness connects to the PCM, it's the next pig tail off the main harness... I don't have a 3v anymore so I can't trace it... The starter is right under the cut pigtail though...

NaS197

forum member
Reaction score
What would you take for the long tubes shipped to 33777?

$300?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Someone mentioned something about the pistons, whats wrong with them being CP? I mean overall it looks to be a well put together block. Price is good too! What material pistons?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back