3V TT kit from S&H Performance

Bobby

turbo gt about to go fast
Reaction score
just out side of charlotte north carolina
No at the time we didnt have this because my car didnt have a sway bar on it but the car we are doing the single mit on has a sway bar so we could make it work on there. As soon as we finish this up we will start the sheet metal intake. Should be very soon. I am gathering billet parts for it now and working with my cnc guy on making them.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Some data for you guys ;)

On Bobby's car we picked up 46rwhp and 48rwtq opening up the 3" cutouts on the downpipes, no other changes. Sounds wicked as well!

FAST3V

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
There ya go Mike. :)

ps..Jeremy..That's who I was talking about the other day. Cheers on 2 sales in Austin, TX.

FAST3V

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
I haven't made any max power goals yet..For now I'm just wanting to see 4#s....and I'll be happy with that for a while.

Dillon Dollar

forum member
Reaction score
Who's the guys from Texas that bought the kits it be cool to meet up with then and see how their cars run

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Bobby

turbo gt about to go fast
Reaction score
just out side of charlotte north carolina
I hope so. I love to see big power but love it even more when it is something we made our selfs. Even though it is someone else's car it still feels like mine. Makes me proud to say i built that.

Dillon Dollar

forum member
Reaction score
I've been waiting. Seems like every week I get an excuse. The engine is at LME in Houston anyone know them

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back