BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
GD Bobby! That thing is wicked badass!
How much is that TT kit going for?
What injectors?
What cam?
Stock intake?
What are you using for exhaust manifolds?

Bobby

turbo gt about to go fast
Reaction score
just out side of charlotte north carolina
GD Bobby! That thing is wicked badass!
How much is that TT kit going for?
What injectors?
What cam?
Stock intake?
What are you using for exhaust manifolds?

There are two spots left fir the introductory price of $5999 shipped which inclused everything but the tune injectors and pump. I am using the bisch 95 (1000cc) that we sell. It is a custome grind set of tyrbo cams. Stock intake stock throttle body and stock exhaust manifolds. We think we can make 1000whp on pump gas. We will see bext time.

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
There are two spots left fir the introductory price of $5999 shipped which inclused everything but the tune injectors and pump. I am using the bisch 95 (1000cc) that we sell. It is a custome grind set of tyrbo cams. Stock intake stock throttle body and stock exhaust manifolds. We think we can make 1000whp on pump gas. We will see bext time.

Are the turbos oil-less?
Any head work?

Bobby

Reaction score
Yes they are 62-62 oiless triple ceramic ball bearing billet wheels. The kit also comes with hox-e maf. The first two kit we sell we will take care of you if you need fuel stuff to make it complete. The heads have just been cleaned up on the intake and exhaust ports. It isnt considered a port job just smoothing. I have inconel exhaust valves and stainless intake valves all stock size and i also have jessels. Cam gears are locked out.

Bobby

Reaction score
Yes. I have the car now and we have been working on it. Just waiting on the new comp turbo to come. Also comp is now brakeing in all the oiless turbos so all you have to do is put it on and go have it tuned. No more 500miles of brake in any more.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
Yes. I have the car now and we have been working on it. Just waiting on the new comp turbo to come. Also comp is now brakeing in all the oiless turbos so all you have to do is put it on and go have it tuned. No more 500miles of brake in any more.

I've noticed some bad press about the new turbos. Hopefully that will take care of it.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back