4.6 Shortblock w/H Beams and Forged Pistons**SOLD**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Shipping is now available!!

I hate to do this AGAIN...but it's time to sell.

I have the following items for sale. I WILL NOT PART IT OUT so please don't waste your time asking. This needs to sell as a kit.

Here's what I have:

05 GT block
Stock crank.
Eagle H-beam rods w/upgraded bolts
CP dished pistons (std. bore)
2013 GT500 oil pump NIB
New balancer and flexplate NIB
OEM side bolts and main bolts

All machine work is done including balanced the rotating assembly with the flexplate and balancer I have, block is square decked and the line bore checked and the block is de-burred...ready for final assembly.

Crank mic'd out perfect and is installed in the block already with the bearing clearences checked. I have installed the pistons on the rods but have not file fit the rings yet.

Crank is installed with King race bearings and I have King race bearings for the rods as well.

I have over $3000 invested in the parts and machine work so I'm looking to not get bent over. I'd like to get $2500 for it all.

I don't have pics of the oil pump or the heads...but everyone knows what those things look like.

The price is firm. I would be willing to meet with a reasonable distance to Columbus, Ga. for a face to face meet. Payment needs to be in cash upon pickup or meeting. I can get more pics of anything else you want to see.

I am also going to NMRA at Bowling Green the first week in October and could deliver it to make the deal. Pre-payment would need to be made though as I'm not going to haul all this up there just to have someone "check it out" and then decide they're just tired kicking!!

RH

Last edited:

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The crank is probably the weak link....there are guys on here at 700 though with the stock crank. My goals weed bigb 500 to low 600.

RH

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
that is a great price.. i have a guy in florida that was looking going to forward this to him. he has some parts already but he could sell them and be about done.

either way glws someone needs this for sure

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
that is a great price.. i have a guy in florida that was looking going to forward this to him. he has some parts already but he could sell them and be about done.

either way glws someone needs this for sure

Please do. I have a 15 y/o that I need to buy a car for. I'd rather sell off some of my stuff than go into debt for her first car.

RH

stephen1371

forum member
Reaction score
Damn, I am deployed right now but let me see if I could get a buddy to meet up with you. I live in Cumming GA so its not that much of a ride but I wont be home till December for leave

stephen1371

forum member
Reaction score
OK will do, I don't want to make any promises until I can get in touch with somebody at the house. I don't want to miss this deal either lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back