4.6L 3V Timing Cover

Orange_Krush

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys, doing a motor swap here in about 2-3 months. keeping my current motor ( stock) fully intact. Looking for a front timing cover that will fit my car! lemme know if anyone has one in good condition laying around. =)

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I don't have a timing cover but I have an oil filter adapter that I bought for $50 and never used.

IMG_2461.jpg

I never found a timing cover but of course three came up for sale a week after I finished my build.

Orange_Krush

forum member
Reaction score
I have a cover..make offer

I was talking to a guy and he was gonna let it go for 120, and another guy was gonna let it go for 100 but i would have to pick it up. so how close to there can u get? I would trust someone on here ALOT more then ebay or craigs.

SSPSTANGBANGER

LSx Slayer
Reaction score
A buddy of mine has one for cheap he could ship to you it's in good shape motor dropped a valve :(

9 three 6-7 one 4-1656 Donnie

Sent from my iPhone 5S

Orange_Krush

forum member
Reaction score
A buddy of mine has one for cheap he could ship to you it's in good shape motor dropped a valve :(

9 three 6-7 one 4-1656 Donnie

Sent from my iPhone 5S

About how much do u think he would sell it for?

And I dont wanna bug him on christmas haha

Last edited:

Orange_Krush

forum member
Reaction score
hey guys I just wanna say that 02saleen143 Sold me a timing cover. Easiest purchase I have made outside of ebay and other automated sites. He shipped it in great condition and wrapped it well. 5/5 in my book =)

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
See the ITrader number beneath our names/avatars? Go find one of his posts, then click on his blue ITrader number. That will take you to his ITrader page where you can read all the reviews others have left for him and there's also a link to leave him feedback.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back