Status
Not open for further replies.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Engine and Transmission SOLD to TurboX

4.6L 3V V8 Engine/Transmission/Harness Low Mileage

Motivated Seller

Looking to make that V6 sound like a V8?

Well, I am pulling the beautifully STOCK maintained engine from my 2009 Ford Mustang Bullitt. This engine was meticulously maintained. The engine never had any problems. Engine has right above 23,000 miles. It has always been serviced properly with Ford Motorcraft synthetic oil at proper intervals. Engine was never supercharged, turbocharged, tuned on e85, fueled with tears of sweatshop workers, or disassembled. Stock plugs, injectors, coils.

The most modified the engine was –
Kooks LT Headers with Catted X Pipe
FRPP Hot Rod Cams
FRPP Intake Manifold
FRPP 62mm TB
JLT 110mm CAI
Corsa Sport Axlebacks #14311

Car made 353rwhp/325rwtq and pulled like a [insert innuendo here]

I will be including all the shiznit with the engine including the manifold, tb, intake, ecu, engine harness, k-member too with A-arms. I will not be including the body harness or the dash cluster. Let me make that clear – I will not be including, selling, or try to be convinced to sell my stock Bullitt gauge cluster.

Included:
-4.6L 3V V8 SOHC
-TR-3650 5-Speed Manual Transmission
-K Member with Stock A-Arms
-Stock Drive Shaft and Stock Shifter (stock shifter is crap and I would suggest upgrading immediately)
-ECU and Engine Harness
-Everything from manifold, tb, to intake
-Clutch/Flywheel
-that ought to cover it.

Items not included - Starter and one of the manifold 02 sensors

I am not responsible for you trying to put this into your sixxer and helping you complete the project. I will give you my advice and input on stuff, but I honestly cannot assist you with every small intricate detail. I’m honestly not a very smart person… ask JeffK.

The engine will be pulled out at my shop. I will take it out of my car using a putty knife and phillips screw driver.

1.I can freight ship it at your own cost, I’ll just get a pallet and load the sucker on it and we will go over the details of how much it will cost.

2.Pick it up with your own vehicle. AS A BONUS! I will physically do oil and filter change on your truck, rotate the tires for you and install a new air freshener fo’ FREE. (GM and Dodge products are void from this offer). Just kidding (not really). If you ask me if this will fit in your Mustang, I will cut you.

3.I will deliver this to your front door with my Ferd-F-10 thousand. I will deliver up to 300-400 miles. I will charge you for just fuel. When I arrive, you will need to figure out how to remove this from my bed. No you cannot just carry this thing by yourself unless you are Hercules. If you are a Greek god, I’ll shit a brick, and give you this engine for free.

FINAL and foremost, let me get to the price.
PRICE: $3,100 + Fees + whatever you decide from my slew of delivery options. Payment is only accepted in CASH or PAYPAL. Do not ask me if I accept monopoly money, because again I will probably cut you.

1_zpsad3de683.jpg

2_zps51e7ed6d.jpg

3_zps5c97442b.jpg

4_zpsc004e427.jpg

5_zpsce4c8572.jpg

6_zps63bf6f0e.jpg

Shift knob NOT included.
7_zps35cbc922.jpg

8_zps21a1dd90.jpg

9_zps0d9a2433.jpg

10_zps097071ec.jpg

11_zps66226ef7.jpg

12_zpsb5860469.jpg

13_zps996aaa43.jpg

14_zps4402df5e.jpg

Last edited:

RocketcarX

95% of my weight is fuel
Reaction score
Does one have to be a greek god per say, for you to shit a brick? I mean if we can somehow provide a current god, (like say, Yeezus) would you still be willing to shit a brick?
This one is a two part question, how did you get into shitting bricks and where do you buy your shitting bricks?
Have you ever cut someone while shitting a brick?
Clearly you are a master level brick shitter or you wouldn't be offering to shit bricks so freely, I look forward to you brick shitting advice good sir.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
5.0 swap?

No not at this moment. I just figured that without the weight of the 3v, the car would be faster when I push it.

Does one have to be a greek god per say, for you to shit a brick? I mean if we can somehow provide a current god, (like say, Yeezus) would you still be willing to shit a brick?
This one is a two part question, how did you get into shitting bricks and where do you buy your shitting bricks?
Have you ever cut someone while shitting a brick?
Clearly you are a master level brick shitter or you wouldn't be offering to shit bricks so freely, I look forward to you brick shitting advice good sir.

1. If you brought Yeezus into my direct presence, I would shit a brick and then jam it down his throat in hopes that he is disfixiated. I absolutely despise that intolerable fuck, Kanye West.

2. I can cut you with the brick I will shit.

3. Well, where I lack in the technical ability to use more tools than a butter knife to take this 3V out, I make up with the abstract humor in hopes that people like you will pick up on it and make my day with these comments.

Good day sir.

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
Not to dirty up your for sale thread with senseless drivel, but I can't wait to see what you have in store for the Bullitt. I just hope you don't drag it out like Terry is.

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
Willing to sell just the motor? No need for harness and trans.

STEVE_POE

coyote powered fr500s
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
$2,500 cash . I will send you a check, you call me when it's out . I will drive out and get it in my truck. You now have a no bull shit offer

Last edited:

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back