5.0 Stroker 302 Saying Hello!!!!

06whipple

I forgot to mention that every time you drive it once the Whipple is on you will get a big smile on your face...car isn't stupid fast but it is a blast to drive.

Pike2244

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone I have to say this Forum is great and the people on here are awesome...

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum......

Just curious as to what your drivability/mpg where like on your old set up?

Pike2244

forum member
Reaction score
Drivability is Great and very Responsive... Mpg as you know depends on how you drive it, but I would say when I was conservative I would get around 25mpg....

Pike2244

forum member
Reaction score
I love the paint scheme , perfect amount of black mixed in , and a great stance . :highfive:

Thanx I appreciate it. I wasn't sure if the car was low enough... I am satisfied with the stance and I am going to keep it where it is at for now. Thanks for the Compliments!!!

Pike2244

forum member
Reaction score
WOW!!!!! that's great mileage. What heads and cams?

Don't quote me on that but I do pay attention to mpg and I feel 25 is a very close estimate... The Heads / Cams are a version from a shop down here in Miami that I use. Not sure if I am aloud to post the name of the shop but here we go: Torq... (There website is gettorq.com)

I am sorry if I am not aloud to post non-vendor names!!!!!

Pike2244

forum member
Reaction score
Hey eagle, do you have the same name over at TMS???

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks man. I went back and looked at the new user intro and didn't see anywhere that it said you are not aloud to post non vendors info so I think your good.

Pike2244

forum member
Reaction score
Ok good b/c I didn't want to piss anybody off the 1st couple wks I am here... If you have any questions let me know!

Pike2244

forum member
Reaction score
Hey John, one in the same. Don't post anywhere much anymore because of this place.

Man I feel like I have been missing out... Like this was some kind of Great Secret Club that is only spread thru word of mouth. So how have you been? Last time I spoke with you besides the latest build you were messing with your grill... So what have you been up to???

Pike2244

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks bud I appreciate it! I have to say I am much more of someone who likes a more subtle look...

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks man, Btw if you decide to sell those heads and cams post em up on here. I'm sure you wouldn't have them long. Who knows I might even put my bid in on them:) LOL

Pike2244

forum member
Reaction score
I am going to hopefully be using them on the new motor but if I do I will let you know!!!!

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
Hopefully you can use them on your new motor. Always nice to be able to save a few $$ to spend else where.

You gonna start a build thread?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back