6 Mustangs & 5,000 Horsepower at AmericanMuscle HQ

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEpDHS7GtlU

A few weeks back, the Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords Magazine crew stopped by our HQ in Malvern, PA on their second stop on the Dyno Wars tour! What is Dyno Wars? Only the most powerful street Mustangs in the country!

Each year the MM&FF crew and AmericanMuscle.com tour the country for 4 dyno challenges throughout the US, showcasing the highest horsepower Mustangs in the area! The crew at MM&FF and AM hand-select the baddest combinations from hundreds of applications to compete head-to-head on the dyno. The rules are simple – “Run whatcha brung, and hope you brung enough!”

This stop in the tour was at the AmericanMuscle Headquarters, equipped with a Dynojet 224xLC. We had 6 of the baddest Mustangs from the northeast and mid-atlantic!

Dan Frayko – 2009 GT500 – Vortech 3.3L Supercharged – 689 HP
Clinton Smith – 2011 Mustang GT – Built Motor w/ 76mm Turbo at 19PSI – 925 HP
Chris Jurkowitsch – 2004 SVT Cobra – 324ci Motor w/ Whipple 3.4L at 25PSI – 908 HP
Anthony Bongiovanni – 2010 GT500 – Whipple 2.9L w/ Super Cobra Jet Cams – 771 HP
Chris Pilla – 2003 SVT Cobra – Built Motor w/ Whipple 3.4L Supercharger at 25PSI – 782 HP
Mike Corrin – 92 Mustang LX – 331ci Motor w/ 88mm Precision Turbo at 27PSI – 894 HP

Last edited:

gtcs07

Im just kinda here
Reaction score
Video came out good. It was nice to meet you and everyone else from AM that day

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
How do they decide who to invite?

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yea, I saw that as well. Too bad, I could have been near the top of that group with a pulley swap

gtcs07

Im just kinda here
Reaction score
Honestly would have expected them to choose someone like you Stkjock. I was told they liked my car because the odd choice of blower

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Glad you guys enjoyed the vid and had fun for those who attended. Sorry we couldn't get everybody we would've like to on the dyno. I'm not the one who set it up, so I'm not sure who signed up and who didn't and who was invited from who signed up. All I know is that some of our choices were not picked, due to time and space limits. If we do this again, maybe we can plan more dates/times to get some other sick stangs in. I know I'd like to see us throw down 10,000HP in a day on the dyno! 5,000 sounded great from across the building, but doubling that would just be awesome.

Thanks for posting that, James! You got it up pretty darned quick after we posted it live on Youtube, much appreciated.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back