From the Start of Things

stang8psi

forum member
Reaction score
Needs some roush side splitters to match the front and rear pieces.. also a concave wheel would look good.. not sure how the suspension is going to fare at the track with the new power and especially on a street tire that you have on there so don't expect to set the world on fire. But I guess you have an expensive motor and blown show car Lol..

Loudmouth1o

forum member
Reaction score
Don't worry about the track, car has a set of race stars for that purpose. We will see how the suspension works out, of course some other added goodies will be thrown to the mix to help out.

Loudmouth1o

forum member
Reaction score
Car put down 430 before compression bump with just headers and jlt intake. With intake and tune it made 400 even. I added the boss mani almost a year after the motor was built.

Loudmouth1o

forum member
Reaction score
Really guys.. I don't come to your threads to start shit. Car isn't finished just yet for the track, after fuel system it will get some numbers. I'm no idiot to max a fuel pump out at 5k and run the track.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I already follow you on IG! Really cool to hear the story about how it all came to be! Paxton and Airlift are my two dream mods right now!

The car looks great and I'm waiting in anticipation to see what it'll not only do on the dyno but at the track as well!

Keep up the good work, it's looking great!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back