6-Piston Brembo take-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
*SOLD*

Complete with lines and 15" rotors. The guy I bought them from said they were used for just a few hundred miles. There are some scratches on them as you can see in the pics. The pads look awesome and certainly make it believable the brakes were used for just a few hundred miles.

Located in Eureka, Missouri (Just outside STL)

$1100 shipped (Which is going to be killer. Holy mother of God these brakes are massive!) to the CONUS.

Lots of redundant pictures to let you know EXACTLY what you are getting. I had put my wallet underneath the calipers to prop them up, FYI:

Last edited:

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
I can help with replacing the Brembo stickers if the buyer has them painted or powdercoated to help with the sale of these.

CUZ 6-POT IN YO FACE!!!:thumb2:

GLWS!!

Last edited:

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
The buyer gets the added bonus of becoming THAT much more like Darren. Truly a high bar to meet. Thanks for the help mang!

Plus they might just save a marriage, because when the wife finds out tomorrow that I bought a set of 4-Piston Brembos before selling these.......................

Explosion.jpg

Bad06stang

forum member
Reaction score
shipping is killer on those lol. I sold a few sets of brembos and the 6 pistons cost around 110 bucks just to ship lol.

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
Yea cuz 7,464,738,374,627 GINARMOUS pics aren't enough.:nk: a

I spent 10 minutes looking over the pictures trying to figure out what angle I missed. 95% sure he's joking, but if the man wants pictures I'll give him pictures! :crazy:

so tempting

:thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2: UPS store closes at 7 tonight, I could ship today. Otherwise it might be Tuesday before I can get them there. ;)

I got my four pots in today and after handling them, I realized how CLEAN these six pots are. They're spotless. I moved them around a ton yesterday and didn't even have to wash my hands. I picked up one of the four pots once and had to take three showers.

**the wife saw the boxes with the four pots in the dining room. She has not yet realized the boxes with the six pots are still in the kitchen and doesn't realize I bought the second set. And we wait.**

Last edited:

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
Somebody once said "A man is defined by the size of his............brakes."

Or something like that.

A local guy is possibly interested, but in the meantime back to the top. Money talks.

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
will these fit my '06 GT? I have factory Roush BILLET 18x10 rims

do I need anything else like brackets to mount the calipers? or?? they'll bolt right up?

and if I hit them hard would they take my front end off?

do they work good?

Last edited:

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
As far as I know they bolt right up...I didn't get that far. They probably won't fit under your wheels...maaaybe with a spacer.

What they will do is make you walk two inches taller and give you an instant beard. (*statement not approved by the surgeon general, American health association, or POTUS)

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
will these fit my '06 GT? I have factory Roush BILLET 18x10 rims

do I need anything else like brackets to mount the calipers? or?? they'll bolt right up?

and if I hit them hard would they take my front end off?

do they work good?

As far as I know they bolt right up...I didn't get that far. They probably won't fit under your wheels...maaaybe with a spacer.

What they will do is make you walk two inches taller and give you an instant beard. (*statement not approved by the surgeon general, American health association, or POTUS)

if you say no fit, I'm gone

thx for fast reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back