A bunch of parts for sale!

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I also have brand new Hawk HPS Pads in the box that are in the pictures. I don't remember if they are for the front or rear. I'll find out Wed.

Shelty

forum member
Reaction score
howd the damage happen? did it cause anything to shift? do they line up in the holes properly?

Idk how much tips would cost, but I wonder if the tips could be made circle again...

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
howd the damage happen? did it cause anything to shift? do they line up in the holes properly?

Idk how much tips would cost, but I wonder if the tips could be made circle again...

They have always had the dent on the passenger muffler, and the passenger muffler does need to be adjusted slightly to line up properly. The tip damage came from when I totaled my car in November, and they scraped over a curb when I landed on top of a tree and was wrapped in barbed wire. :/

Shelty

forum member
Reaction score
hmmm, give me a few days to work some stuff out, it is an outstanding deal on a set of fantastic mufflers.

I'd have to reactivate my paypal.... I closed my acct as I hadnt used it in 3 years....

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
hmmm, give me a few days to work some stuff out, it is an outstanding deal on a set of fantastic mufflers.

I'd have to reactivate my paypal.... I closed my acct as I hadnt used it in 3 years....

Understandable. I actually have someone local who is deciding on them. I offered him a damn good deal, so well see.

Bullet223 can take the shifter, although i was looking for that killer deal for a long time, i don't have enough money for now. Thank you for waiting!
Glws!

No problem.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back