Accufab 85mm T body Test results (Real Deal) NA

BLK2012GT

forum member
Reaction score
i know the gains are great! but is it me or do the dyno #'s look a little low for his mods? maybe cuz of the dynojet?
eh who knows .. all i know is i would be in for the group buy.

wish the tranny wouldnt have broke =[

Those are also SAE numbers. Most people post dyno numbers are STD and they read a little higher. I got pretty much the same setup but with BBK longtube headers and minus the TB my car 425 rwhp SAE. If it was reading STD I would be in the 440 rwhp range.

ViciousJay

forum member
Reaction score
Put the car on the roller today to prepare the car for florida. Made a few pulls and then swapped to the new 85mm T body from Accufab. I was expecting 5hp at most and would of been happy with that.

IMG-20120228-01218.jpg

IMG-20120228-01221.jpg

So withen 10 mins I made the pull with the T body (no changes made to the tune). Red line is the after results. The mid range pick up is insane and the torque shot up even with the boss intake I was shocked.

IMG-20120228-01222.jpg

Very happy with the results, this is a major game changer for the boss intake users worried about what they lost in the low / mid range. We are talking 20hp mid range and just over 20 flbs of trq!

ummm your tune is looking a bit on the aggressive side as far as the A/F goes. You probably made 5hp extra max. Id take care of that tune before bolting anything else on your ride

carbd86gt

Lethal Performance
Reaction score
ummm your tune is looking a bit on the aggressive side as far as the A/F goes. You probably made 5hp extra max. Id take care of that tune before bolting anything else on your ride

What's wrong with the AFR? It's a N/A car, mid high 12's is perfectly fine.

mr. anderson

forum member
Reaction score
yup, N/A tunes with e10 gas should be good to the 13.5 region, if anything he could lean it out a little.

onebadgsx

Reaction score
correct .84 to .85 lamda. dont worry about a/f readings since they are all conversions, it changes depending on the fuel

86merc

forum member
Reaction score
Subscribing for results and just in case a group buy breaks out. haha

Full_Tilt

forum member
Reaction score

Is this a joke or do you think its 1973 still?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back